Preview AFL Returns - Round 2: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Giants Stadium - changes/prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why we desperately need to develop a tagger as well

De Boer is a glove

Maybe Ben will say G'day Matty, want me to break your other shoulder for you now?

No surprises North get f’ed over on the fixture

Really?

Looks pretty sweet to me. We go to Sydney meh, whatevs, then three at home, of which one is only a HOME game.

Really?

Looks pretty sweet to me. We go to Sydney meh, whatevs, then three at home, of which one is only a HOME game.

Agree apart from the GWS which would have preferred playing syd there and gws here... pretty good result... and bottom line we need a contender early so we can see where we are at

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you really do need to go to the tape on that KC. The “soiling” happened the week before in Etihad when we lost by 53 to Freo. As it turned out, we would have needed to beat GWS by about 100 points to get a final in Melbourne.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking more into it, bit of Column A, Column B.

We beat GWS by 129 points earlier in the season. St Kilda (who missed finals) beat GWS by 128 in the prior week (Round 22).

Beating them by 90+ in the last round of the season, as a finals contender was not an unreasonable expectation. We'd have then played Geelong in week 1.

To instead scramble home by 28pts to earn a flight to Thrashingville, WA was pitiful.

The Freo loss definitely damaged us severely but there was still an opportunity there that we didn't even get within cooee of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re right. I went way too early before the other rounds came out lol
Probably why we have so few supporters, too many shooting too early. :D

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion

But what about Lmac on Greene? Massive ask but he’s had some great shutdown performances in the past

Yep, good shout. Luke also likely to rile him into scragging and punching on and losing focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back