Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dunkley will come good.

But yeah he likely to be most traded .

Normally I'd hold him of course. But with so many trades and a shorter comp it's all about quick cash generation. Viney could make 150k in a couple of weeks, Dunkley could drop 100k.

I assume Roberton was doing a lockdown job in the first week. It could be a good pod to keep him if that was a one off - he's so cheap he can't go much lower in price than he already is. Any Saints fans care to comment?

5 trades.

Didn't know Christmas was in May.
It is generous but i think fair given the time off. I wouldve been happy with less than 5 trades personally but the fact that they didnt increase the overall trades from 30 and given that the rookies actually playing may be quite different to round 1 (so more trades are required), i think its alright. Either way, they are in a tough situation and i think 5 is a number that can at least go part way to appeasing the majority of casual players as well as those that didnt do so well in round 1. I was genuinely worried they would give at least 7 trades which would've been way too many. Or i was worried that they'd give us more overall trades as well as more for this round. As its turned out, im quite happy, but i understand everyone will have their own opinions about what has been/should've been done.

Am i crazy for even for even contemplating Bont OUT for Viney?

Sheesh the money i need is just making it so tempting not to mention the form of both players in Rd1......

Houston to Howe is very appealing and almost certain.
Roberton to ?. Cumming is cheaper and scored better but is he worth using a trade on + will he continue to be better

and like above, what to do with Bonts. Is Bont to Prestia insane? Almost picked him preseason.

Already have Rankine, hopefully he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i crazy for even for even contemplating Bont OUT for Viney?

Sheesh the money i need is just making it so tempting not to mention the form of both players in Rd1......
I’m doing Dunkley to viney, cash gen will be key I think. I can’t go past how much money viney will make in the next few weeks

So Far

Bont out Viney in
Roberton out Howe in
Cavarra out Georgiades in
Mcasey out ? in, team selection who to get in

B. Smith and A. Brayshaw on the chopping block, probably end up keeping them

1590400649809.png

Ok so no doubt I'm missing something obvious but can someone explain this?

Both scored similar, one is 80k cheaper & is expected to rise almost half what the other bloke is in 3 weeks?

Edit: & BE is 8 v 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back