FTA-TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this show, been hoping Netflix would have it here (UK got it) but it just never happened :( Amazon prime have the first 13 seasons starting from June 5, so more Aussies will get to see it now.

I’d love to acquire the entire collection so far, if someone gets the drift

Love this show, been hoping Netflix would have it here (UK got it) but it just never happened :( Amazon prime have the first 13 seasons starting from June 5, so more Aussies will get to see it now.

I’d love to acquire the entire collection so far, if someone gets the drift

Yeah I've got the lot, throw a random episode on a couple times a week, never gets old.

Good to hear about prime!

I liked the texting episode and another one I can't quite remember from last season, but I can go whole episodes now without laughing once. Shame because peak Sunny was just perfect

December 1

Idk when peak Phily was.

My faves are and excuse me if I can’t get the names right

Jersey Shore- gang goes on a holiday to NJ

Community Servce- gang has to do CS with school kids. Very early S1

Water Park- Frank and Charlie on that water slide

The one where they have to get across town to see the new movie on time

December 1

Idk when peak Phily was.

My faves are and excuse me if I can’t get the names right

Jersey Shore- gang goes on a holiday to NJ

Community Servce- gang has to do CS with school kids. Very early S1

Water Park- Frank and Charlie on that water slide

The one where they have to get across town to see the new movie on time

I'll never get the love for the Water Park one. Other choices are legit tho.

Peak is 4-7. 5 being my personal favorite. Basically a flawless season

I can't get over how old Dennis looks now

This season so far = sh*t

It's basically the non animated version of The Simpsons

When it peaked it was unmatched, but it really needs to die now

I haven't watched a new episode in years for fear of how bad it would be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't as sold on this season as some of the other more recent ones (Season 12 is the best of the later bunch), but it still made me laugh. I generally think the ones where they carry over stories from one episode to the next seem to be the weakest, with the Christian cruise episodes being the obvious exception. And this season had a lot of ongoing story - it just doesn't hit as well for me.

The storylines were nice, and they had some pretty good topical references along the way. Not as many laugh out loud moments, and there is a lot of telegraphing so you know the jokes before they're done, but when it lands, it's amazing. That scene with Dee and the castle's real estate agent where Dennis can't speak due to trying to hide his cough is one of the best things they've ever done.

sunny1501-(1007).jpg

The pelts! The pelts you bitch!!

Yeah, the bathrooms episode was one of my favourites from the last few seasons. Brilliantly done!
Every season has 1-2 episodes at least that are brilliant but this last season didnt feel like ill rewatch any of them tbh. Probably will when bored but there was nothing special about it.

Signed in to do 3 more seasons i think. Hopefully doesnt fall off a cliff completely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back