Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

ezgif-7-b96c650daa05-gif.882863

Weird flex but hey.

You mean the PM that spawned your take me on thread and Kennedy Parker SFA Poster Type thread?
The second post is in reference to a different PM.

I'll admit to it spawning my thread, I lost count of all the love reacts I got from you in there. As for KP's thread, no chance.

Weird flex but hey.

You mean the PM that spawned your take me on thread and Kennedy Parker SFA Poster Type thread?
The personality test thread had nothing to do with that pm lol, I just messaged the 12 or so people who had most recently been in a convo with me for an initial sample.

The second post is in reference to a different PM.

I'll admit to it spawning my thread, I lost count of all the love reacts I got from you in there. As for KP's thread, no chance.

His thread was discussed in that PM.

The personality test thread had nothing to do with that pm lol, I just messaged the 12 or so people who had most recently been in a convo with me for an initial sample.

Ease up big guy. I am not taking credit for it. Just pointing out you raised it in that PM.

Ease up big guy. I am not taking credit for it. Just pointing out you raised it in that PM.

Alright, yes I did bring it up in the PM. Not sure what your point is then.

Half day today. Need to get off my arse and organise my placement for next term.

Good on you mate. I thought about doing it a few years back and just felt too old, then kiddo came along. Doing well with similar boundaries (also I’m lazy too though).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, yes I did bring it up in the PM. Not sure what your point is then.

It was just that Noobz0r seemed to be suggesting something sinister in that PM. I was pointing out it wasn't.

It was just that Noobz0r seemed to be suggesting something sinister in that PM. I was pointing out it wasn't.
You completely missed my point.

You sent us a PM bemoaning the fact that no one goes hard at the moment, and then today accused the Royals of being too insular. Yet you come to us because you know you will get the stoush that you crave. Nothing sinister, just an interesting thought.

Good on you mate. I thought about doing it a few years back and just felt too old, then kiddo came along. Doing well with similar boundaries (also I’m lazy too though).

Yeah it's been an eye opener going back to Uni at 50. But I needed a change from my teaching in the disability sector.

Now I've made the move into the easier Mental Health and alcohol and other Drugs sector...

😖😖 (easier.. said no-one ever)

You completely missed my point.

You sent us a PM bemoaning the fact that no one goes hard at the moment, and then today accused the Royals of being too insular. Yet you come to us because you know you will get the stoush that you crave. Nothing sinister, just an interesting thought.

Nothing wrong with moaning.

Yeah it's been an eye opener going back to Uni at 50. But I needed a change from my teaching in the disability sector.

Now I've made the move into the easier Mental Health and alcohol and other Drugs sector...

(easier.. said no-one ever)

Ha ha I was reading that to the disclaimer thinking “oh this stupid campaigner” :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back