FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

jono23

Senior List
Sep 15, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
How cringe was Caro last night in good call bad call. Hard viewing watching her laugh at nothing. Reminiscent of Buzz Killington.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Did go more than 2 minutes without mentioning the Adelaide Crows curfew saga? Haven't seen her as relentless on an issue since pushing for North to Gold Coast all through 2007.

And as good a job as he's done as CEO, Brendon Gale sure provided a boring interview last night.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
This was good TV. I thought they had Eddie on the back foot initially but he worked them over in the second half.

Cadet reporters are expected to go and knock on the doors of families who've had people die the day before. If that's not taboo, then it can't be taboo to ask a football player what's been happening.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
This was good TV. I thought they had Eddie on the back foot initially but he worked them over in the second half.

Cadet reporters are expected to go and knock on the doors of families who've had people die the day before. If that's not taboo, then it can't be taboo to ask a football player what's been happening.

Agreed. Eddie wins that.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
As a motor racing fan. I'm just wondering what successful sports competition Cochrane was running?

Eddies taking over and louder than people technique makes him hard to beat in an argument

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Caro every time i watch FC

latest

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Because one is a function of being human....the other is manufactured horseshit designed to make money. Twat.

No....I'm fairly certain that Hutchy is indeed a patronising git, while Caro is also an older style woman, my logically challenged friend.

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
No....I'm fairly certain that Hutchy is indeed a patronising git, while Caro is also an older style woman, my logically challenged friend.
And I’m fairly certain you have completely failed to grasp my original point - which is that the fact Caro is an older woman should be completely irrelevant and not even be considered as a reason for Hutchy’s ‘first lady’ drivel - let alone ‘code’ for anything.....my intellectually challenged friend.

The fact that anyone would think that way spells out ‘spotty adolescent’ to any thinking person.....which is maybe why I’m explaining it to you....

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Anyhoo...

The Wednesday version is completely unwatchable.

McGuire has gone from that slick professional host keen to include everyone in the fun (Footy Show circa 94-99) to a domineering, overbearing, conflicted, biased s*** who can’t engage in a sensible decision and God help you if you step on Collingwood’s turf or criticise him personally in any way. The show is a vehicle for him to pedal his little agendas, petty squabbles and whatever he wants (and favours his interests of Collingwood).

At least, Hutchy is constructive and can have a decent discussion.

Back