Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Okay.

Is there anything that makes us insular outside of your misproven BC claim?

Dude, we’re a BC club, famously known for the Facebook chat.

We’re not on TikTok though. Nobody needs to see that.

And what's your point?

It's almost like you've only been here for a season and aren't privy to eight seasons worth of in jokes and familiarity.

tumblr_m5tz24d22O1rqlfp9.gif

Tony Lynn 15 why not just bump the last 40 page thread on the Boys Club we made for you?

I really did not need any turkey sandwich recipes mate so thought I would go this one alone.

it’s just not the same without HaroLad

False dichotomy. This is not a case of any particular poster or cabal v the Bombers.

The issue is the level of repugnance held across the Sweet FA for WaynesWorld19 . The contempt for his various transgressions is endemic. Then there is the wit-free void of his spamming. I have not seen anyone from another Club come to his defence, let alone former team mates.

Sure for a couple of half laughs a couple of Bombers like Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi have in the most limp way come forward to meatshield Idi Aminio. Poor old Santoz steps up as a meatshield but has been thoroughly ground to a smearing paste (Liverwurst comes to mind).

Freed of control from the "dear leader", I expect the Bombers will soon recover to be a vibrant team.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
False dichotomy. This is not a case of any particular poster or cabal v the Bombers.

The issue is the level of repugnance held across the Sweet FA for WaynesWorld19 . The contempt for his various transgressions is endemic. Then there is the wit-free void of his spamming. I have not seen anyone from another Club come to his defence, let alone former team mates.

Sure for a couple of half laughs a couple of Bombers like Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi have in the most limp way come forward to meatshield Idi Aminio. Poor old Santoz steps up as a meatshield but has been thoroughly ground to a smearing paste (Liverwurst comes to mind).

Freed of control from the "dear leader", I expect the Bombers will soon recover to be a vibrant team.
You should thoroughly enjoy my Club Analysis Thread next week ......will support all your views

You are such an astute munchkin

Well allow me to retort you sesquipedalian brute. There are those among us that are hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic and find this kind of posting both offensive and repugnant.

Yours in floccinaucinihilipilification
Yak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well allow me to retort you sesquipedalian brute. There are those among us that are hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic and find this kind of posting both offensive and repugnant.

Yours in floccinaucinihilipilification
Yak

F*** I love google.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Santoz: "Sorry WaynesWorld19, I missed that last instruction. Repeat. Missed that last instruction. Do I engage? Over."

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Great point Santoz

To be fair they may have been more active but no doubt they have felt incredibly lonely and not part of the "team".

Tones, I've captained about ten seasons out of a possible fourteen and in that time had one player leave because allegedly he wasn't in a team PM. I'm not crying any rivers. The Royals aren't the club that turned over nearly half a list in the last six months, nor are we the club that had three rookies combine for four posts in total across the greater Sweet FA (I'll note one didn't even make it through the season before being delisted). Your other two rookies combine for about three posts a week.

We've done this for years mate, next stones are yours.

Tones, I've captained about ten seasons out of a possible fourteen and in that time had one player leave because allegedly he wasn't in a team PM. I'm not crying any rivers. The Royals aren't the club that turned over nearly half a list in the last six months, nor are we the club that had three rookies combine for four posts in total across the greater Sweet FA (I'll note one didn't even make it through the season before being delisted). Your other two rookies combine for about three posts a week.

C5wXpYTUsAA2oGY.jpg

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

You must be pretty important bloke then !

Such accomplishments in a fake league ....your family must be incredibly proud, that their son has been such an outstanding success

With this wonderful club strategy, I'm really looking forward to you being a leading club in my analysis thread next week ......as you say Filthy, show me the evidence

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

There's also a saying "if it ain't broke"...

This is a game. As long as I've got a team I'm happy with and can see others are happy that's all that matters to me. I'm not rushing to radicalise because I lost a player I already identified was going to be a Bomber midseason. It was clear as day he was a better fit with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back