Media The S29 Rising Star Award Countdown - Congrats PurpleGreenRed

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like we get awards for just rocking up these days.

Hmmn. Isn't that we all do?

Rising Star is predominately a stats based award, with the expectation that nominees are engaged in their match threads.

They're already sharing a goon bag in the hotel room.
Just as long as they're still highly intoxicated on Sunday - if anyone rocks up sober on game day, there may be a late change to the team (I hope the simmers aren't reading this......).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmn. Isn't that we all do?

Rising Star is predominately a stats based award, with the expectation that nominees are engaged in their match threads.
stuff stats, Piggy Smalls is a shoe in for Rising Crackling Star

And the hearts of SFA neutrals.

You have certainly won notice for your ability to stick at a task, unpleasant though it may be.

I am curious now whether there is a poster on the Sweet FA who could be described as a neutral. What do you reckon?

Is there prize money involved? I still haven't been paid by the Roys management team...and was told I wasnt eligible for Qobkeeper!

hahahahaha, no.

We're already broke paying my 7 figure salary as it is. We can give you this bottle cap?

Someone want to explain to me the difference between this and the EKA?
One is judged by sophomores (S28 rookies) & based on both on-field & off-field stats, the other is judged by team captains (via 5 players from each team) and is mainly posting I think.
hahahahaha, no.

We're already broke paying my 7 figure salary as it is. We can give you this bottle cap?
Are you on bottle cap number 2 or 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back