Media The S29 Rising Star Award Countdown - Congrats PurpleGreenRed

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
That vegan sausage roll is so popular over here.
200.gif

Oct 3, 2006
Block 345
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Glasgow Celtic, Roys FFC, NUFC,
Congratulations PurpleGreenRed a well deserved winner (excluding myself of course)

Thank you...

I don't really know what to say...except I couldn't have done it without Mooch, Mobbs (well actually he was more of a hindrance on the park) Runk

I Dont Care Allikat Beandip and my fellow Rookies Mego Red and the unfortunately left out windyhill

I am honoured to be recognised in such a way despite not getting paid for the last 17 weeks as promised by TedDougChris and I Dont Care drinking all my whisky.

I hope to finish off my season with a couple of BOG's leading up to and including the Grand Final..

On a note to fellow nominees .... take care of GWS Goose at the after party... he'll look as if he's been sucking on a lemon (Not Lemon Boi ) and thank you.

Thank you...

I don't really know what to say...except I couldn't have done it without Mooch, Mobbs (well actually he was more of a hindrance on the park) Runk

I Dont Care Allikat Beandip and my fellow Rookies Mego Red and the unfortunately left out windyhill

I am honoured to be recognised in such a way despite not getting paid for the last 17 weeks as promised by TedDougChris and I Dont Care drinking all my whisky.

I hope to finish off my season with a couple of BOG's leading up to and including the Grand Final..

On a note to fellow nominees .... take care of GWS Goose at the after party... he'll look as if he's been sucking on a lemon (Not Lemon Boi ) and thank you.

I thought I handled this ridiculous decision with decorum

STATEMENT FROM BARELY LEGAL

***BEGIN STATEMENT***

We have reviewed the evidence and it is our view that a binding contract was placed between Lemon Boi and our client, the Bombers. We look forward to our new recruit joining us for preseason training.

***END STATEMENT***

Did I hire you?

The Kapow made an irregular appearance in some Rounds . You S 29 folks can run the same or equivalent or ditch it. I bequeath the task to be shared between serial_thrilla and GWS Goose in S.30.

The Kapow made an irregular appearance in some Rounds . You S 29 folks can run the same or equivalent or ditch it. I bequeath the task to be shared between serial_thrilla and GWS Goose in S.30.
we'll definitely run it with some twists

I dont want to give too much away but Gremio is working on developing a new and improved ARSE.

At the risk of using racial appropriation, The Brazillians always have a better arse.

Back