on this day.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol all these posts really belong in the club threads, cos it’s just supporters giving themselves a blowy isn’t it. If I never have to read another chef post about Chelsea winning a trophy it will be too soon.

Tremendous accomplishment given everything that went on. Was reading about it in the book I've been reading cataloguing each season of English football.

Lol all these posts really belong in the club threads, cos it’s just supporters giving themselves a blowy isn’t it. If I never have to read another chef post about Chelsea winning a trophy it will be too soon.
I liked the one about one of their cup wins in the 70s. Before the moral corruption begun ;)

The manc one is the one that annoys me. We really should have won a European Cup in the 60s. Busby was a great manager and he had Best and Sir Bobby.
We had Nicholson with Greaves and Blanchflower. They squeeked past Eusebio, we couldn't.

What a period though. Greaves, Best, Eusebio, Puskas, Di Stefano, Pele etc

I liked the one about one of their cup wins in the 70s. Before the moral corruption begun ;)

The manc one is the one that annoys me. We really should have won a European Cup in the 60s. Busby was a great manager and he had Best and Sir Bobby.
We had Nicholson with Greaves and Blanchflower. They squeeked past Eusebio, we couldn't.

What a period though. Greaves, Best, Eusebio, Puskas, Di Stefano, Pele etc
To be for I’m alright with the manc one, because you know it was Busby and all that happened in ‘58 it was a momentous thing that deserves to be brought to the attention of the wider board. All the Chelsea stuff though (perhaps barring their UCL win) nah stick it on your own board where you can all wank yourselves silly. If only Chelsea had an active club board eh.

Yeah we were robbed in ‘62. Would have stuffed Madrid in the final who were past it by then.

Yeah i am, but im not going to stop posting things because you and Gero get triggered.

Just a bit of fun mate :thumbsu:
Hardly triggered. It shows an Arsenal LOSS in a European Final. Their Everest :)
Your existence I wish I could Thanos however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As he’s deleting posts I’ll just leave this here. Happy anniversary chef, it’s been many years since you pulled this beaut down. I hope they towed those cars away first

DDBE917C-E2BE-46AF-BBB5-B4B02BF4461E.jpeg

Last edited:
Doesnt sound triggered at all haha.
Yiddo doesn't like Chelsea.
More news at 6.

We're uncovering some massive revelations today Chef.
Next you'll ask me what I'd want the lil pussy cats to do to those Hawks in a couple of weeks :D

Not such a happy anniversary but this happened 35 years ago today. RIP to them all

Liverpool fan actions saw UEFA ban English clubs suspended but questions should have been directed squarely at UEFA for allowing the stadium to be used. It was hardly unknown that Heysel was in need of repair.
Reported.
Arsenal loss in a final.
Report dismissively tossed aside.

Liverpool fan actions saw UEFA ban English clubs suspended but questions should have been directed squarely at UEFA for allowing the stadium to be used. It was hardly unknown that Heysel was in need of repair.
Definitely

Yiddo doesn't like Chelsea.
More news at 6.

We're uncovering some massive revelations today Chef.
Next you'll ask me what I'd want the lil pussy cats to do to those Hawks in a couple of weeks :D
Haha i know, nothing we all havent read a thousand times before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back