Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Are you going to back up your false allegation or act like other posters here and pretend it never happened

sacrificing a home game and gifted an away fixture at a neutral venue is not ‘breaking even’.. no matter how much ‘Victorian logic’ you want to use
Sacrificing a home game and sacrificing an away game for a neutral game is neutral. It’s literally the most neutral fixture you could have...

false allegation? You made a claim, then pretended youdidn’t make it, and that you just posted an article that made it, and that the article was wrong, not you.

that is an insane ego. Why not just say you ****ed up, instead of blaming an article which you posted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Sacrificing a home game and sacrificing an away game for a neutral game is neutral. It’s literally the most neutral fixture you could have...

false allegation? You made a claim, then pretended youdidn’t make it, and that you just posted an article that made it, and that the article was wrong, not you.

that is an insane ego. Why not just say you f’ed up, instead of blaming an article which you posted?

show me where I stated ‘I’m never wrong’ which you claimed

I’ll wait here till you back up your false allegation

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
show me where I stated ‘I’m never wrong’ which you claimed

I’ll wait here till you back up your false allegation
So instead of admitting you ****ed up, you’re trying to argue a colloquial as a literal

alright mate. Probably best just to ignore someone who refuses to Admit they ****ed up

you even ignored half my post, just because you couldn’t argue against it

the internet is worrying. How can people be so arrogant that they ignore fact posted to them so that they can pretend they’re never wrong?

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Thank you for again proving Vic bias and entitlement perfectly

tell me what’s the correlation between the amount of money your club is gouging out of the competition and the zero sacrifice you are contributing ?
Check last years financials. Six games at Marvel was the most games we played at one venue last year and also played interstate six times including Tassie.

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Yes you are located in Queensland, your home ground while you are located in Queensland, is Queensland.

You don't seem very smart.
You noticed that when that idiot gets going the other West Coast posters go elsewhere. It's becoming a trend.

For me the biggest issue is the fact that some clubs play a lot of their games @ the Grand Final venue..and this becomes a huge advantage if one of those teams gets to the GF against an interstate club.....so if you cant shift the home of the GF....shift some of those tennant clubs around a bit more...

i hear interstate clubs complaining that they don’t get to play at the G every week where Victorian clubs do. This is not quite accurate for all Victorian teams, the Bulldogs average two games a year at the G, often a lot less than interstate clubs, and I don’t think the Saints and Roos play much more than that.

We don’t have a home ground edge either as every team plays at Marvel during the year, we don’t get to use the ground as a practice ground unlike Geelong, Freo, West Coast and the like who practice on their home grounds.

I don’t think “Vic Biais” is correct, you need to be more precise, “big Vic club bias“is probably a better term. It happened in the old VFA as well.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Before corona rd 5 West Coast v Richmond = WC home game.

After corona rd 5 West Coast v Richmond = WC home game.

Thats every bit as logical as the difference between North v the Dogs at Docklands not to be confused with the Dogs v North, sacred thing that home game.
Its 1964 since Richmond played at home, didnt anyone t?ell you
H&A is as far gone as the quid .....

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thats every bit as logical as the difference between North v the Dogs at Docklands not to be confused with the Dogs v North, sacred thing that home game.
Its 1964 since Richmond played at home, didnt anyone t?ell you
H&A is as far gone as the quid .....
So what do you propose?

The draw stayed the same for that round, but you are located in Queensland.

Do you think the AFL should just change that game to suit West Coast?

and from memory that is including the slight square up near the end of the game where the umpires gave the Swans a few free kicks when the game was already won.

Yep ignore the fact that the Bulldogs had been kicking the Swans butts either in Sydney or at home for two years before the grand final, but no it as the umpires that cost them the flag, same tired argument, by the same predictable supporter.

Back