Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

Nonsense the non Vic clubs want a fair go, its not reasonable to have the situation where a player debuts at the G on GF day.

As has been explained to you many times, some Victorian clubs get fewer MCG games in the home and away than interstate clubs.

It isn't #VICBIAS there.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
So what do you propose?

The draw stayed the same for that round, but you are located in Queensland.

Do you think the AFL should just change that game to suit West Coast?

Stick with whats happening, just dont be locked in by this 'home & away' creed, you either travel or its a non event, if you are on the road you are at a disadvantage fwiw ....

Lets understand HOME is about income from membership, & crowds.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So instead of admitting you f’ed up, you’re trying to argue a colloquial as a literal

alright mate. Probably best just to ignore someone who refuses to Admit they f’ed up

you even ignored half my post, just because you couldn’t argue against it

the internet is worrying. How can people be so arrogant that they ignore fact posted to them so that they can pretend they’re never wrong?

You’re the only one arguing With yourself over a different issue which I never mentioned

I’ll just assume that you can’t back up your post.. we will just file your claim of ‘making things up’ under irony ok

Perhaps you might stop conflating issues for your own purpose/need.

The WA & SA clubs relocating exposes the puerile decision making that sometimes occurs. Decisions need to be made on the basis of whats good for the game, & its difficult to see that often imho.

Vics don't have a monopoly of conflating 'good for the game' with 'good for my team'. Not by a LONG way.

a little tip our home ground is Optus stadium Perth WA

obviously naming this fixture as our home game has easily confused you

So when you play North in Hobart, that's a neutral venue?

I'm really getting confused as to what is and isn't a home game here.

I mean, if Richmond is forced to to play a 'home' game at Docklands against Sydney, we're told that's our home game, even though Sydney play there more often than we do because they have to travel.

But if WCE chooses to play home games at GC, and having been based on the gold coast for a month, trained on the ground, and played their previous 3 games there, it's still a neutral venue, even though Richmond has to fly there.

How does this work?

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
You’re the only one arguing With yourself over a different issue which I never mentioned

I’ll just assume that you can’t back up your post.. we will just file your claim of ‘making things up’ under irony ok
This is very strange.
I’ve never met someone so adverse to just saying “mate I stuffed up”

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So when you play North in Hobart, that's a neutral venue?

I'm really getting confused as to what is and isn't a home game here.

I mean, if Richmond is forced to to play a 'home' game at Docklands against Sydney, we're told that's our home game, even though Sydney play there more often than we do because they have to travel.

But if WCE chooses to play home games at GC, and having been based on the gold coast for a month, trained on the ground, and played their previous 3 games there, it's still a neutral venue, even though Richmond has to fly there.

How does this work?

Ok then I won’t paint black stripes on a white horse and call it a Zebra

that will confuse the crap out of you

Nonsense the non Vic clubs want a fair go, its not reasonable to have the situation where a player debuts at the G on GF day.
Lol. Now you're blaming VICBias because Richmond recruiters got this pick right and pinched a West Australian from under your nose.

Basically in this thread the VICBias whingers have had their arses handed to them. Now they just sound even more irrational and embittered.
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
This is very strange.
I’ve never met someone so adverse to just saying “mate I stuffed up”

Again I will simplify it for you

how does it relate to the the original post that you responded too except not in the slightest !

you attempted poorly to have a dig at me on a completely different matter. Then spent the last couple of posts arguing with yourself ignorantly believing I owe youSomething..
back up your claim or jog on

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Lol. Now you're blaming VICBias because Richmond recruiters got this pick right and pinched a West Australian from under your nose.

Basically in this thread the VICBias whingers have had their arses handed to them. Now they just sound even more irrational and embittered.
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad.

Not sure why you felt the need/excuse to quote me FALSELY claiming I'd addressed the topic.

But on Marlion Pickett, its got a touch of Andrew Krakouer* about it, or more recently Tim Kelly or Liam Ryan about it, indigenous guys in the WAFL being passed over by supposedly professional recruiters.

Give you the word, its sad.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Krakouer

how does it relate to the the original post that you responded too except not in the slightest !

you attempted poorly to have a dig at me on a completely different matter. Then spent the last couple of posts arguing with yourself ignorantly believing I owe you something

you’re the only one who made a false claim

back it up or jog on

So the big question of this thread is—-

Did you or did you not make a false claim that West Coast could only take 25 players to Queensland?

Then repeatedly insult multiple posters for pointing out that the Duff & Quarters podcast article got it wrong.

Prepared to apologise to us yet—- or you just going to melt with random #VICBIAS whinges & ruin the ability to actually discuss genuine inequities within the competition

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So the big question of this thread is—-

Did you or did you not make a false claim that West Coast could only take 25 players to Queensland?

Then repeatedly insult multiple posters for pointing out that the Duff & Quarters podcast article got it wrong.

Prepared to apologise to us yet—- or you just going to melt with random #VICBIAS whinges & ruin the ability to actually discuss genuine inequities within the competition

No the issue is did you and other posters claim I lied then were to cowardly to admit it

stick to the topic or jog on

Pomsta

All Australian
Jun 10, 2010
Stuck at Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolves, 49ers
Well it looks like the only way that West Coast fans could be happy would be to relocate 3 or 4 Melbourne based teams to Western Australia. Therefore they could also play 15 or 16 games at Optus (all of which would be home games of course), although they may have to play a couple of "home" games at Subi due to contractual obligations. Therefore Melbourne would have 5-6 teams, the same as WA so everything should then be even.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
No the issue is did you and other posters claim I lied then were to cowardly to admit it

From what i have read, no-one called you a liar, i think i remember someone calling you gullible though, i think that poster was correct.

I will add, if that poster and others didn't call you a liar, wouldn't that make you a liar?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

you attempted poorly to have a dig at me on a completely different matter. Then spent the last couple of posts arguing with yourself ignorantly believing I owe youSomething..
back up your claim or jog on
Doesn’t this mean you miss the return fixture? Weren’t you meant to play Richmond at the G this year but now you won’t?

seems you’ve both broken even (I know you’re just going to rant about vic bias. And how everyone is wrong. You don’t do logic. That was obvious when you claimed something untrue. Then dug a hole through the earth to claim you were never wrong)
I think when demontim said never wrong he was referring to your claim about the 25 player limit, you claiming you were never wrong with that, he wasn't claiming you were never wrong with anything ever on bigfooty which would obviously be a silly claim. Need to use a bit of context here.

Ok then I won’t paint black stripes on a white horse and call it a Zebra

that will confuse the crap out of you

So, it's really just whatever suits your argument at the time, with no facts or logic behind it.

Just like 99% of this 'VicBias' crap.

The topic is a genuine discussion about #VICBIAS.

Unfortunately you’re repeated emotive rants that aren’t supported by facts makes it difficult to discuss the topic.

It’s rants like yours the other day that went for pages about how the “AFL is screwing the Eagles by only allowing us to take more than 25 players to Queensland” wasn’t even based on any information—- even when from the first response people were suggesting that your information may be wrong.

Back