Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This to too good as well, I don’t know NFL, maybe players can make a silent protest somehow..

Mike Pence said he's very supportive of non violent protests.

"Back in October 2017, Pence attended a game between the 49ers and Colts in Indianapolis. He didn't stay long, though, as he left after seeing multiple San Francisco players kneeling during the national anthem to protest racial injustice and police brutality.

"I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our flag, or our national anthem," Pence said at the time"

"Back in October 2017, Pence attended a game between the 49ers and Colts in Indianapolis. He didn't stay long, though, as he left after seeing multiple San Francisco players kneeling during the national anthem to protest racial injustice and police brutality.

"I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our flag, or our national anthem," Pence said at the time"

Was just going to post this point.

These same people who piled on Kaepernick are now pulling out the old, nothing is gained from violence, looting etc and peaceful protest is the way to enforce change.

Could protests please stick the the allotted time, between 9 to 5 and kept under 50 decibels, that would be fantastic.

Does anyone else get the impression that SDS, Spider and their type would be pissed off if they woke up in the morning and zero U.S. citizens had died from Covid-19 or police brutality overnight?

How much of this is really about them?

Was just going to post this point.

These same people who piled on Kaepernick are more pulling out the old, nothing is gained from violence looting etc and peaceful protest is the way to enforce change.
Yeah, you hear a lot of the people who are comfortable with property destruction are saying peaceful action doesn't work. The shots of peaceful people being shot with rubber bullets are only going to reinforce this.

Yeah, you hear a lot of the people who are comfortable with property destruction are saying peaceful action doesn't work. The shots of peaceful people being shot with rubber bullets are only going to reinforce this.
Here’s an uncomfortable truth, peaceful protests work and are very effective.
It’s why law enforcement send out provocateurs, to try to turn the protests violent, as then they can enter and clear the area.
Without violent action the cops just come across as thugs and in turn lose support of the public at home.

It’s why law enforcement send out provocateurs, to try to turn the protests violent, as then they can enter and clear the area.
Without violent action the cops just come across as thugs and in turn lose support of the public at home.
Old mate with the military grade gas mask, full length kit and drone image shielding umbrella comes to mind.

Poland? Ukraine? India?

IMO, it's actually the most productive form of protest, and I have no problems with violence where it's warranted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meek Mill just retweeted some photos of another person who was shot in the head with a rubber bullet. I’d share the tweet but it has the N word

Another unfortunate by product of the infantilization of contemporary western society.

fu** around and find out

A mob had assembled around him and started wrecking his car?

Tactically, he is obviously a moron. He should have ploughed in to them.

Poland? Ukraine? India?

IMO, it's actually the most productive form of protest, and I have no problems with violence where it's warranted.
Don’t get me wrong I agree with you violent protests generally work but majority of the time theres a hidden hand directing the protestors. You’ve always gotta be carful your good intentions are being used for someone else’s purposes.

South Korea is a very good example of non violent protests with their candle light one a couple of years ago.
basically they stopped the city wanting the president to be charged.
Any violence, they basically preformed citizens arrests and found a lot were cops and others, trying to stop the protests. Eventually the country had to meet all protesters demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back