Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Question marks have to come onto the footy department now

Surely it will be similar elsewhere... there is one thing training by yourselves or in pairs to actual proper training... but maybe pushed too hard when came back... hopefully just niggles other than maj and garner which a little more long term

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of clubs will be in this position. At least for us we don't have that much to lose. If injury bombs our season we have two top picks coming our way at the end to add to our awesome crop of young fellas. Going to get a lot of schadenfreude if a team in their window blows up from the Covid lockdown as well.

I think a lot of clubs will be in this position. At least for us we don't have that much to lose. If injury bombs our season we have two top picks coming our way at the end to add to our awesome crop of young fellas. Going to get a lot of schadenfreude if a team in their window blows up from the Covid lockdown as well.
maybe enough other teams blow up worse and boom premiership

Yeah, and for a change we have some depth players id like to see get 5-10 games anyways regardless. Although it would be good to switch based on form for a change rather than injuries...but what can ya do

Yeah, and for a change we have some depth players id like to see get 5-10 games anyways regardless. Although it would be good to switch based on form for a change rather than injuries...but what can ya do
I'd love for all the boys to be fit and to see what Rhyce would achieve this year picking from 45 players instead of 35 but it's not the end of the world. Happy just to have any footy back.

I'm not that excited about our draft picks considering we are unlikely to have much of a sample size of under 18 footy this year.

I'm not that excited about our draft picks considering we are unlikely to have much of a sample size of under 18 footy this year.

It seemed as though most of this years recruits were all being followed for many years. and in fact Flynn at least had no or few games that year - so While highly preferential, its not the be ll and end all.

My hunch is that he would have been on the selection table anyway.

Play Curtis with patches up the ground imo.

He's going to a wingman in time anyway.

Play Curtis with patches up the ground imo.

He's going to a wingman in time anyway.

Interesting. I wouldn't call him quick, but footy smarts can compensate for that in the midfield, and he definitely has that.

Do you have endurance data?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back