Round 2 Discussion - Let's Get Excited !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of beer does Homer drink?

MUFF :moustache: .

I was just singing your version of the song.

Also this takes on new meaning......oh yeah!

tenor.gif

I was just singing your version of the song.

Also this takes on new meaning......oh yeah!

tenor.gif
I know you're rusty from the off-season .....but pickup your game vast , this is even below your normal low standard :p

After 5 trades and with $47,300 in the bank, my round 2 side looks like this

Scored 2346 in round 1
View attachment 883325
Whats the story with Bailey Williams (WCE). Ive got him stinking up my def bench as well.
Been so long i cant even remember why i picked him.

Because ive got Notacluey this year i assume he's destined for the boneyard soon....is Williams next in line or was there another reason i picked him ? Beer maybe ? :drunk:

Whats the story with Bailey Williams (WCE). Ive got him stinking up my def bench as well.

Because ive got Notacluey this year i assume he's destined for the boneyard soon....is Williams next in line or was there another reason i picked him ? Beer maybe ? :drunk:

From all reports Williams was close to debuting but got a set back with injury.
Word is he's WC most mobile ruck and is pretty close to playing.

He will get extra points because he has ruck status .

From all reports Williams was close to debuting but got a set back with injury.
Word is he's WC most mobile ruck and is pretty close to playing.

He will get extra points because he has ruck status .
Ahhhh ok. Its all coming back to me now. Those bastard weegirl fans in here were talking him up like he's the next Dean Cox.
I probably should put them all on ignore. 20yo ruck yet to debut...what was i thinking :rolleyes: Has zombie rook stamped on his forehead.

I traded him in but ive reversed those trades. All i know about him is from what others on this board have said. So ive learnt that he might get a game sometime soon and as a ruckman he should score ok. In any case after rethinking my trades ive decided that i will probably wait a week to get a decent look at him. Im going for Georgiades instead as i think he was the one rookie that went above 70 that i dont have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC Williams was going to be the relieving ruck to NN's limited minutes ....I've got him too, and that was the rationale

So, after “that” first round I’ve come to the conclusion that my side is ****ed and there is no point trying for the remainder of the season.

Out:
Grundy. Yep, * off Grundy and take Gawn with you.

Out:
Mcluggage. Pack your bags campaigner. Get the * out.

Out:
Handbag Jerk-Snatcher or whatever the kents name is. Out.

Sam Sturt. Back injury. ******* pea heart. You’re a DISGRACE!

In:
Jacobs and Naismith, because * it why not?! This SuperCoach year is tainted anyway and knowing my luck Carlton will probably come good whilst the rest of the competition takes a back seat and sets their sights on 2021.

In:
Howe. Because Jerk-Snatcher is s**t and IDGAF.

In:
Neale because now that I have him he’ll score sub-85 for the next 5 rounds.

In:
Heeney because he’s had his one good score for the year and whatever, just whatever.

$136k in the bank to waste next week on some other ******* spud.

So, after “that” first round I’ve come to the conclusion that my side is f’ed and there is no point trying for the remainder of the season.

Out:
Grundy. Yep, fu** off Grundy and take Gawn with you.

Out:
Mcluggage. Pack your bags campaigner. Get the fu** out.

Out:
Handbag Jerk-Snatcher or whatever the kents name is. Out.

Sam Sturt. Back injury. ******* pea heart. You’re a DISGRACE!

In:
Jacobs and Naismith, because fu** it why not?! This SuperCoach year is tainted anyway and knowing my luck Carlton will probably come good whilst the rest of the competition takes a back seat and sets their sights on 2021.

In:
Howe. Because Jerk-Snatcher is s**t and IDGAF.

In:
Neale because now that I have him he’ll score sub-85 for the next 5 rounds.

In:
Heeney because he’s had his one good score for the year and whatever, just whatever.

$136k in the bank to waste next week on some other ******* spud.

I love this from you, Tony CustardChucker.

I mean you might wanna rethink ditching Sturt, but * it, you do you man, you do you

Didn’t Sturt do his back?

Yes, he did, but Longmuir reckons he's recovered well and he's still in the mix. Actually said "I have him in the side at this stage."

Even if he misses Round 2, very strong likelihood he plays Round 3.

The funny thing is you are looking at trading him out, and I don't have him, planning on trading him in the same round. I should just get you to give me yours lol

Yes, he did, but Longmuir reckons he's recovered well and he's still in the mix. Actually said "I have him in the side at this stage."

Even if he misses Round 2, very strong likelihood he plays Round 3.

The funny thing is you are looking at trading him out, and I don't have him, planning on trading him in the same round. I should just get you to give me yours lol
Awwww geez, my scorched earth approach had me feeling all funny as well.
Like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class.
Reverse cowgirl trade button will be used.
Giggidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back