Unofficial Preview Round 2: Sydney vs Essendon @ SCG, Sunday June 14 3.35pm AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt realise how old some of these essendon guys are ambrose and tippa are 28 and 27 for instance

shiel and heppell approaching 30, hurley hooker getting on, ditto bellchambers

dogs breakfast list

A couple of nice goals by Will Gould in the match simulation footage on the Swans site. I wonder if he's being considered for a debut as a swingman given the lack of available size up front? If Ben Ronke doesn't play they might want another rotation down there?

Pleasing to see Taylor looking quick and elusive at stoppages.

Melican, Maibaum, Brand, Gould. O'Connor developing. Should be plenty of competition for a spot at the back.

I wouldn't take anything from the snippets of a match sim. But if Melican does find some form again that can only be a good thing, to create some competition with the defenders. Ditto at the other end with Ronke when he returns from injury, to create more pressure on guys like Gray and Taylor.

i didnt realise how old some of these essendon guys are ambrose and tippa are 28 and 27 for instance

shiel and heppell approaching 30, hurley hooker getting on, ditto bellchambers

dogs breakfast list

Possibly an unpopular opinion but Heppell was never a gun anyway. Like if the opinon that Parker is in the tier below is held, Heppell is below Parker level. The last gun mid they had was a roided up Jobe.

Possibly an unpopular opinion but Heppell was never a gun anyway. Like if the opinon that Parker is in the tier below is held, Heppell is below Parker level. The last gun mid they had was a roided up Jobe.

absolutey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back