A-Leagues & Football Australia General Chat and News Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing all the news digging today General Giant thank-you :)

Good to see that Fox has paid up!
With The league starting on 1st of August I’m guessing no FFA Cup this year and with contracts ending May 31st some clubs will have to be creative building squads! expect a lot of youth players and less forigners.

Doing all the news digging today General Giant thank-you :)

Good to see that Fox has paid up!
With The league starting on 1st of August I’m guessing no FFA Cup this year and with contracts ending May 31st some clubs will have to be creative building squads! expect a lot of youth players and less forigners.

Haha was in bed this arvo due to working night shift.

Will be interesting how it’s all done for both this year and next.

But the Premiership is ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are we all doing? Looks like amateur football will be returning shortly. Ive just completed a return to training plan for our local council. Lookz like we will get approval to train with 2 x groups of 10 with staggered times on a pitch each. No games, social distancing required. So pretty much running drills, long passing and shootimg drills! Cant wait!

Return to competition estimated for late June.

How are we all doing? Looks like amateur football will be returning shortly. Ive just completed a return to training plan for our local council. Lookz like we will get approval to train with 2 x groups of 10 with staggered times on a pitch each. No games, social distancing required. So pretty much running drills, long passing and shootimg drills! Cant wait!

Return to competition estimated for late June.
We are already at that stage in WA.

we apparently will start the season again about 14th June

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the status of Wellington Phoenix when the season resumes?

Given the fact they have enjoyed their most unexpectedly season in the HAL before COVID19 struck, I hope they are not screwed over fixture wise, when the season resumes, unless they decide to just start the finals/playoffs already

Given the fact they have enjoyed their most unexpectedly season in the HAL before COVID19 struck, I hope they are not screwed over fixture wise, when the season resumes, unless they decide to just start the finals/playoffs already

Well they are still talking hubs and that they would be in Sydney and Melbourne(or was it Brisbane), so make of that what you will.

Going back to NSW I'm pretty sure. The whole squad is split between Australia and NZ at the moment so there's no reason for the Nix not to be able to compete.

The only overseas players are Gary Hooper in England and Davila in Mexico.

Going back to NSW I'm pretty sure. The whole squad is split between Australia and NZ at the moment so there's no reason for the Nix not to be able to compete.

The only overseas players are Gary Hooper in England and Davila in Mexico.

I'm backing you guys for this season, we are s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back