Cats become interstate minnows now they are not privileged enough to play at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is the MCG, and how good is it to play home games there? It’s what the big clubs do.

Anyway, Covid has finally forced the AFL’s hand and kicked the irrelevant interstate minnows off the hallowed turf. Geelong are now more West Horsham than Victorian.

How good is the MCG, and how good is it to play home games there? It’s what the big clubs do.

Anyway, Covid has finally forced the AFL’s hand and kicked the irrelevant interstate minnows off the hallowed turf. Geelong are now more West Horsham than Victorian.
We play home games in Melbourne and Geelong. Your mob play home games in Melbourne and Tassie. You are the most 'interstate' Victorian club in the comp alongside Norf, let that sink in you silly floggo. :drunk:

What am I missing? We play one away game at the MCG in the new fixture. Same as the Hawks.

Only Hawk's Melbourne home game is at Marvel.....against North.

Glad to know my other thread had an impact though.

We are playing some home games in Queensland but it is only against minnows so I am happy to share the place.

You were forced to by the AFL. No-one is forcing Hermitthorn to find a new home every few years

What am I missing? We play one away game at the MCG in the new fixture. Same as the Hawks.

Only Hawk's Melbourne home game is at Marvel.....against North.

Glad to know my other thread had an impact though.
All your home games for the entire season are at the Corio Kidney Bean. Can’t even get a gig at Docklands :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back