Remove this Banner Ad

Animated GIF

290 games.
6 x AA.
2006 Premiership player.
Redefined the ruck position.

Onya Coxy.

Last edited:

Not bad for a skinny kid who could barely run 20m, from the rookie list to the Hall of Fame.
Gives me hope. I think I could have a similar rise.
I dream that I too one day will be able to run 20m.

Gives me hope. I think I could have a similar rise.
I dream that I too one day will be able to run 20m.

I had to run for a bus this afternoon and my heart rate afterwards made me realise that all the conditioning I'd done during the summer and early autumn was now lost. So basically, I too am signing up to the Dean Cox School of Athletic Improvement.

I had to run for a bus this afternoon and my heart rate afterwards made me realise that all the conditioning I'd done during the summer and early autumn was now lost. So basically, I too am signing up to the Dean Cox School of Athletic Improvement.
Yeah all the hard work I got out of those 2 footy training sessions has been undone. I’m spewing.

Well deserved selection, not likely to be challenged by too many people.

Cox, Glendinning, Kemp, Jakovich, Peter Matera, McKenna. Who is next? Glass? I think Judd is eligible next year. Cousins will get the Gary Ablett Sr treatment if he gets in at all. Worsfold is eligible as a player but not for as a coach. I reckon he'll get in soon after he finishes up at Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game vs North in Tazzy 2012, went into god mode. 21D, 15M, 24HO, 3G, 215SC :fire:

Game vs Bulldogs at Etihad 2011, took two clutch marks at either end of the ground and kicked the winning goal. 27D, 13M, 37HO, 1G, 213SC :fire:

Naitanui by comparison has never taken more than 6 marks in a game. Shows how much of a work horse big Dean was getting around the ground.

Last edited:
Game vs North in Tazzy 2012, went into god mode. 21D, 15M, 24HO, 1G, 215SC :fire:

Game vs Bulldogs at Etihad 2011, took two clutch marks at either end of the ground and kicked the winning goal. 27D, 13M, 37HO, 1G, 213SC :fire:

Naitanui by comparison has never taken more than 6 marks in a game. Shows how much of a work horse big Dean was getting around the ground.

Kicked 3 in that North game didn't he? One of the best games I've ever seen someone play & Priddis still got the medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back