The 2020 JUB JUB MEMORIAL Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely it’s Mustangs. I can’t see them getting a new manufacturer up and running before 2021
I hope not because Supercars needs that DJRTP vs Red Bull rivalry. Although, 20 odd Mustangs racing around the tracks would make for perfect equalisation in the sport. NSWCROW would love it. Then we could all live in harmony.

If one of the Holden teams want to run a Mustang next year, do they need an agreement with Ford? Or can they say do a deal with someone like Tickford and buy panels and engines etc. DJRTP, Tickford and Kelly's all have some form of agreement with Ford based on Ford's presence around their teams. But they may not want extend beyond these teams.
Cant see DJRTP or Tickford doing anything with T8, but they may be willing to do something with a smaller team such as MSR or CSR to supply parts.

Deadset some of the management from supercars of this eseries has been ******* *ed.

1 - Have a an poll to select the track this week
2 - fans vote ( came down to Road America and Le Mans )
3 - Supercars totally disregard the result and ask the drivers to pick
4 - Drivers pick Michigan

59713329_10156318255553527_2971477380050190336_n.jpg

That's the one issue with sim racing, once you have a shunt like that there should be no coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whincup not used to running at the front in this series..... even when he isn't meant to be there.

Holden walking from Supercars After this year.
Wonder what Triple8 will roll out in next year?

Commodores. GM would have paid them off for 2021, maybe not the original amount owed but enough to tide them over with options for further sponsorship from others.

Just like Honda did with Jordan GP in 2003.

Triple 8 will still have a business to provide parts for other Commodore teams next year so won't be flushing that away in a hurry.

Show me the money!
https://www.news.com.au/sport/motor...o-pr0n/video/e30d33e3b4841ece0c4921a8336ca60e
Needs to give some freebies before I get really interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back