Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One team playing with soap, the other playing reasonable rugby league!

For whatever reason, Storm have had issues at home to the raiders on and off for years.

I took my wife’s nephew to a Storm v Raiders game years ago. He lives on the GC (good NMFC man), and wanted t9 see them at AAMI Park. Canberra were complete garbage at the time. Needless to say Canberra won easy

Phew. I was worried about those teams in a time of crisis not being able to access the deal the other teams have at the stadium owned by the league.

I hope they all choke on their lobster tails.

Storm bounce back 22 - 8

South Sydney 16 trips to Melbourne. 16 times Rabbit stew 👍
We were so rusty still - so many errors. Looks like the players didn't touch a ball the whole virus lay off period. Luckily we steadied better and Munster is a super star.

Reckon there might be a B.F. poster here who pulled on the boots at school with one S. Silvagni.

View attachment 887049

I like that 2nd from right in the 2nd back row changed his name to the team name just to show his dedication.

i haven’t seen that kind of commitment since a young P.North did the same to get a run in the U19”s back in the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of Crows throwing haymakers in a intraclub.

Is there anyone whom we could get out of Adelaide?
I guess it’s more, is there anyone we would be interested in getting out of there?

I guess it’s more, is there anyone we would be interested in getting out of there?

The brothers would be gettable, but they would have to be reasonable about the coin.

Any truth to the rumour that he got cut because he kept spraying it all over the place?

We couldn't keep him under the celery cap.

Brad Crouch is RFA and would fit in as one of the few mids we have that are older than Simpkin but younger than Cunners. He'd give us the luxury to let Higgins finish his career at half-forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back