Play Nice Michael Jordan vs LeBron James

Remove this Banner Ad

I destroy your post and that's all you had. Some raving lunatic on youtube.

Ok...
You keep telling yourself you're destroying and putting beat downs on people, that's your opinion and who does that anyway makes you sound like a tool.

Initially I when I watched that video he posted I thought he was talking crap and just ranting but watched it a few more times and he's actually talking sense.

Wonder if he finished through the contact?

You keep telling yourself you're destroying and putting beat downs on people, that's your opinion and who does that anyway makes you sound like a tool.

Initially I when I watched that video he posted I thought he was talking crap and just ranting but watched it a few more times and he's actually talking sense.
Well... still nobody has put down any real argument for LeBron. Like nothing...

LeBron has three things over Jordan:

1) Longevity
2) Passing
3) And Jordan never did anything as impressive as LeBron did by defeating the Warriors.

Three great things, but not enough to give him the nod over MJ.

2nd GOAT is hardly insulting though.

LeBron has three things over Jordan:

1) Longevity
2) Passing
3) And Jordan never did anything as impressive as LeBron did by defeating the Warriors.

Three great things, but not enough to give him the nod over MJ.

2nd GOAT is hardly insulting though.
4) Didn’t quit on his team just before the season started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean after 13 games to get fit for playoffs after 18 months out of the game?
17*. Plus a series against Charlotte too. He looked pretty bad in his return to be honest. Averages of 26.9 points, 5.3 assists, 6.9 rebounds, and 1.76 steals per game in 39.3 minutes. Average 32.2 against Charlotte in the playoffs. Yeah pretty rusty after 18 months out of the game...

You said it

So, the conversation went like this.

Someone said MJ quit on his team when he went and played baseball.

So, I said that LeBron only quits on his team during games, or if he can find better players.

Then you talked about Rodman, which doesn't make sense as Jordan wasn't leaving the Bulls whether Rodman was there on not. i.e. he wasn't quitting on his team.

So, your comment made zero sense.

Hope that clears things up.

So, the conversation went like this.

Someone said MJ quit on his team when he went and played baseball.

So, I said that LeBron only quits on his team during games, or if he can find better players.

Then you talked about Rodman, which doesn't make sense as Jordan wasn't leaving the Bulls whether Rodman was there on not. i.e. he wasn't quitting on his team.

So, your comment made zero sense.

Hope that clears things up.
Didn't quit on his team? Left his team mates to go play baseball because he couldn't deal with the media. You said "find better players". He got his ass whooped by the magic, went and got Rodman and won 3 rings. That's not "finding better players"?

Didn't quit on his team? Left his team mates to go play baseball because he couldn't deal with the media. You said "find better players". He got his ass whooped by the magic, went and got Rodman and won 3 rings. That's not "finding better players"?

I got nothing mate. You literally don't know how to follow a conversation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back