Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So do I because when an economic depression comes later this year you’ll go broke.
View attachment 887491
We would get sold....which would be ideal.

Liverpool can't afford to pay staff now so not sure what you'll think the effect of an economic depression would be on your club.

We would get sold....which would be ideal.

Liverpool can't afford to pay staff now so not sure what you'll think the effect of an economic depression would be on your club.
We can afford to pay staff. Maybe our hierarchy believes what I believe. If the government wants to self sabotage the economy by locking everything down for a flu they should pay for it. It isn’t FSG’s fault that their income streams have been devastated. If every business sacked their workers how quickly would’ve the UK government backtracked on the shutdown? Straight away.

You do realise they are different accounts, right?

Yeah I didn’t look closely enough at the handle. But I’d seen him adamant before that sane was a done deal so it all made sense

Reckon Perisic must be off again then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairly obvious this would happen but still

Fairly obvious this would happen but still

This is the guy who we will promote to fill the role. Played his first 5 mins in the senior team last weekend. What an assist

This is the guy who we will promote to fill the role. Played his first 5 mins in the senior team last weekend. What an assist

30 yard straight pass to Sancho in 30 yards of space. Pretty easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please aware me how Liverpool are low on funds after winning the champions league and not making a major signing in almost two years?

Trust it to be ducking Chelsea to be the first ones to pull off an obscene transfer during the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back