MMA-UFC UFC 250

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminiscent of when Valentina fought Jessica Eye, complete and utter mauling.

Maybe I’m biased but tell me the Whittaker Till fight isn’t bigger than this in a few weeks.

She's tough but FFS. No point to keep going.

Any chance Nunes retires? Apart from Valentina, no-one gets close. She's cleaned out divisions as well as anyone in the UFC has ever done.

There was some great figjts and great potential, people saying it lacked names was fair enough however potentially and has been some great fights.

It was in the general MMA thread. While the card wasn't top heavy or littered with stars it was reasonably solid from the early prelims to the main. Questioning the PPV going ahead and being a disgrace were way off base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it worth the $60?

I dunno, who pays the $60 these days?

Will be interesting to see the figures when its all said and done.

It was in the general MMA thread. While the card wasn't top heavy or littered with stars it was reasonably solid from the early prelims to the main. Questioning the PPV going ahead and being a disgrace were way off base.

think they need to do better having a wmma main that isn’t (and was never going to be) competitive headline a ppv.

some good fights though. some very nice finishes.

Sorry that name was incorrect. Have any of you heard of Ramesh Habib? He has sent me a link to his fights. I don’t know a lot about UFC. Nice bloke but doing it tough.

Yeah, I've heard of him. He's not an MMA fighter, but he does compete at a high level here in Muay Thai in Australia. Unfortunate to hear he's doing it tough.

Yeah, I've heard of him. He's not an MMA fighter, but he does compete at a high level here in Muay Thai in Australia. Unfortunate to hear he's doing it tough.
I was selling some old gym gear as we had upgraded and we got talking while he took it apart. He is two times world champion apparently with high hopes of getting to the top in UFC. Right now he is driving forklifts for Reece and getting 20 hours a week... I offered to give him the equioment for free when I found out but he wouldn’t take it. Lovely guy and definitely the sort you want to see succeed.

Ended up being a decent main card, even if the main event was complete crap, which it was.

The girl who got beaten up has a lot of heart, credit to her, but nobody wants to watch that s**t. Complete mismatch.

Bantamweight very interesting right now. I liked the idea of putting several fights from one weight division on the card. Worked well.

Anybody know why they don't do this more often?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back