" COPS " cancelled after 33 seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Farewell to the Grand daddy of all reality tv

Cop = " Why'd you run ? "
Perp - " I was scared "

More virtue signalling I see.

There would be nothing left to watch/laugh if streaming companies start removing series because they are afraid it could upset people.
Paul Hogan Show and The Benny Hill show will be next and totally be deleted from the face of the Earth and i expect the feminists to get their way as well!

The world has/is going mad.

If they go after Blazing Saddles I'm rioting!
Forgot about that classic and surely that will be next!

People are just so offended these days by everything and FFS don't watch it if you know it is going to hurt your precious feelings. The Internet voice allowing all and sundry to have a say from their keyboards is going to be ruining society and making a mockery of social platforms because 99% of the time people log on to voice an opinion that is always negative and a whinge.

People are just so offended these days by everything and FFS don't watch it if you know it is going to hurt your precious feelings. The Internet voice allowing all and sundry to have a say from their keyboards is going to be ruining society and making a mockery of social platforms because 99% of the time people log on to voice an opinion that is always negative and a whinge.
I feel like this is an invitation to push the board’s moderators to the limit. ;)

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

There will be a big counter push back eventually.

There's only so much stupidity that will be tolerated before people just start telling these kind of people to "* off' to their face.

There will be a big counter push back eventually.

There's only so much stupidity that will be tolerated before people just start telling these kind of people to "fu** off' to their face.
I don’t think those shows are pulled because people complained?

The decision to pull them (for now) by the likes of HBO are corporate/commercial decisions, who I’m willing to bet are not at all interested in the various causes. It’s all about the almighty dollar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I don’t think those shows are pulled because people complained?

The decision to pull them (for now) by the likes of HBO are corporate/commercial decisions, who I’m willing to bet are not at all interested in the various causes. It’s all about the almighty dollar.

Yeah corporate virtue signalling is exploding at present so these companies want to seem super woke to get in on the act.

Not that it works, people see past the cynical crap.

Nike have been super woke but the looters still smashed up their shop and cleaned it out.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
RIP one of the best shows ever made.

mj-laughing-1589215851.jpeg

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
What about all the times that Eddie Murphy,Dave Chappell were mocking white people during their stand up routines you don’t see white people claiming racism we just laugh and find it funny.

These blacks are becoming too precious and need to understand its just jokes
This post only works assuming there’s equal footing between ‘these blacks’ and the ‘white people’.

Are there any groups you wouldn’t feel comfortable making jokes about, out of interest?

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
This post only works assuming there’s equal footing between ‘these blacks’ and the ‘white people’.

Are there any groups you wouldn’t feel comfortable making jokes about, out of interest?

well no at the end of the day they’re jokes to make people laugh

if stuff like this offends people then don’t watch simple

well no at the end of the day they’re jokes to make people laugh

if stuff like this offends people then don’t watch simple
Can you at least acknowledge that your opinion, whilst completely valid, is an easy one to take given the relatively privileged white perspective it favours?

Mighty Boosh gone off Netflix

Old Gregg is racist according to some

Interesting the BBCi player only removed 2 of Chris Lilley's 4 shows, Summer Heights High where he plays Jonah from Tonga and the other show where he plays a rapper

But We can be heroes where he portrays an Asian character is ok

Interesting times

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back