UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

well that aged poorly for me. Nunes dominant in victory.

I might just start tailing you 2 blokes on MMA haha. I take my punting extremely seriously and it pains me to say its the only sport I cant turn a profit.
It would be so much more profitable for AUS punters to be able to live-bet online for MMA. There is always opportunities to live-bet fighters with a big cardio advantage in fights but by the time you call up the bookie and try and get the bet on the odds have changed dramatically.
Anyway hope you blokes did alright on the card. I lost 1.6U on all those Spencer bets for the card
Haha mate that was rough for Spencer! Nunes was dominant everywhere, she is an absolute monster.

I didn't go very well mate, -3.5 units this card.

Was pretty deflating seeing Sandhagen beaten so quickly, but I guess i underestimated Aljo's grappling.

Cody looked good and was definitely fighting a better/smarter fight than he ever has, props to him.

Only started betting on MMA on the Overeem v Harris card and I'm up 12 units so far, so hopefully I can bounce back next week!

Wish i went heavier on cody. Lost on hooper/byrd and happy to admit they were bad bets. Havent seen the fights other than the Cody and Omalley KOs. They should fight one another now, good fight. Shame Aldo is getting the title shot, Yan v Sterling is the fight to make

Already got 2 units on Karl Roberson @ 2.80 to beat Marvin Vettori. Would be more confident if it wasn't for his weight cut issues last time. Very sharp kickboxer with some pretty good defense/head movement too. Has shown that his grappling/wrestling is improving, and I think he's a good chance of stopping Vettori's takedowns. Only query is whether Roberson will throw enough volume to win a decision over Vettori.

Also like the 2.30 underdog odds for Lyman Good v Belal Muhammed for the card 20th of june.

This card sucks but I'm waiting on Merab to close a multi. Got 1.40 on him, not sure I'd bet it at 1.23 or whatever he is now
Tailed someone on Minner at 2.85
For some reason bet Eye at 2.06 but I don't even watch wmma so must have tailed someone there but forgotten who.

Don't recommend following anything in here haha

Disappointed Gus opened up as such a huge fav over Werdum. Might bet DC over Stipe, he is the better fighter imo

Like Usman over Burns I think. Think Glbert hype will give a better price

This card sucks but I'm waiting on Merab to close a multi. Got 1.40 on him, not sure I'd bet it at 1.23 or whatever he is now
Tailed someone on Minner at 2.85
For some reason bet Eye at 2.06 but I don't even watch wmma so must have tailed someone there but forgotten who.

Don't recommend following anything in here haha

Disappointed Gus opened up as such a huge fav over Werdum. Might bet DC over Stipe, he is the better fighter imo

Like Usman over Burns I think. Think Glbert hype will give a better price

Theres a lot of hype around Merab too right now. I see that he's insanely strong with great cardio and gets heaps of takedowns. I just don't like that most of his takedowns are pure strength displays that generally end up with his opponent climbing to their feet within 10 seconds.

Not saying I think Borg will win but I'm not fully sold on Merab yet.

Usman v Burns is very interesting. They train together and would have definitely worked with each other heaps over the years. I think Usman's wrestling is probably going to be too strong, but you can't rule out a world champion no-gi BJJ fighter on the ground.

Theres a lot of hype around Merab too right now. I see that he's insanely strong with great cardio and gets heaps of takedowns. I just don't like that most of his takedowns are pure strength displays that generally end up with his opponent climbing to their feet within 10 seconds.

Not saying I think Borg will win but I'm not fully sold on Merab yet.

Usman v Burns is very interesting. They train together and would have definitely worked with each other heaps over the years. I think Usman's wrestling is probably going to be too strong, but you can't rule out a world champion no-gi BJJ fighter on the ground.
Merab is very good. Borg is soft, his hands looked good in R3 last time out but hes just not a fighter

Usman uses his cardio and size to grind against the cage for 2 rounds then its easy pickings imo.

SB offering money back if one leg fails on 4-leg multi.

The four favs multi into 4.38.

Personally I like Holloway and Andrade but 4.38 on what is close to a free bet is hard to say no to.

Usman will smesh Jorge. If I'm wrong about this then I quit betting on UFC.

Until next event of course.

Max should have got the decision imo.

Masvidal undeserved hype shot to bit after a woefully boring main event. Usman is the most boring fighter on the roster
Agree about Max, I was on Volko but it was clear(To me atleast) that Max should have gotten the win.
Tipped all 13 winners on the days card, only put 4 in a multi. Odds were 600-1 boosted if I backed it. Even a sneaky $2 bet would have been nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, when even us australians are saying Max won (and also the people that bet Volkanovski), you know Max should've won the decision.

Tommorow's card I got
2U Stamann at 2.15 with Beteasy
got Kattar to close out about 3 multi's (plus a saver on Ige in case Kattar flops)

Took the 2.25 available for Jack Shore to win by submission yesterday, and today saw Beteasy had some juicy KO/round prices available for the Shore v Phillips fight. Notably Jack Shore round 2 KO/TKO @ $21 and Jack Shore round 3 KO/TKO @ $34.

Make no mistake, Jack Shore's striking on the feet is no joke. He's also a really good wrestler and is a good chance of getting a ground n pound TKO too. Of his last 7 fights, 3 of them have been KO/TKO finishes for Shore, and 2 of those in rounds 2/3.

Yep, when even us australians are saying Max won (and also the people that bet Volkanovski), you know Max should've won the decision.

Tommorow's card I got
2U Stamann at 2.15 with Beteasy
got Kattar to close out about 3 multi's (plus a saver on Ige in case Kattar flops)

Took the 2.25 available for Jack Shore to win by submission yesterday, and today saw Beteasy had some juicy KO/round prices available for the Shore v Phillips fight. Notably Jack Shore round 2 KO/TKO @ $21 and Jack Shore round 3 KO/TKO @ $34.

Make no mistake, Jack Shore's striking on the feet is no joke. He's also a really good wrestler and is a good chance of getting a ground n pound TKO too. Of his last 7 fights, 3 of them have been KO/TKO finishes for Shore, and 2 of those in rounds 2/3.
Even though it didnt hit, that was really solid thinking on Shore. He landed heavy when he had the back, could have got a GnP finish if he wanted it.

I only saw sub at 1.91 but didnt shop around. Would have taken 2.25 most likely but easy to say after the fact i guess

Even though it didnt hit, that was really solid thinking on Shore. He landed heavy when he had the back, could have got a GnP finish if he wanted it.

I only saw sub at 1.91 but didnt shop around. Would have taken 2.25 most likely but easy to say after the fact i guess
Cheers mate.

Nothing i like tomorrow so threw this on for something to follow. Trebles and 4 folds

Think Jackson wins but Johns decision is too big a price. Much of the same with fiziev, think his pressure might sneak rounds and fight should GTD. Khadis sucks but throws

Hopefully get a bit of luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-201007.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-201007.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 61
Had 1U on Johns($2.90) and 4U on Dawson($1.40)

Great start.

Still got 1U on Fiziev ($2.37) and 1.5U on Askarov ($2.70)

Whittaker might be a large bet for me this weekend. Tills best wins are uneventful borefests (Gastelum) or lucky decisions (Wonderboy)

He's inactive standing for large parts of rounds, he backs up in straight lines with his chin high, has never landed more than 50 sig strikes in a fight, has been dropped by a left hook on multiple occasions (Rob throws this well). Rob will have a wrestling advantage but don't think he'll need it and I believe cardio as well

If Rob wasn't coming off a KO to the best striker in the division I think he'd be 1.50 here. Question marks over his durability post injuries but unless his chin is really smashed and his body fallen apart, he should win here

Whittaker might be a large bet for me this weekend. Tills best wins are uneventful borefests (Gastelum) or lucky decisions (Wonderboy)

He's inactive standing for large parts of rounds, he backs up in straight lines with his chin high, has never landed more than 50 sig strikes in a fight, has been dropped by a left hook on multiple occasions (Rob throws this well). Rob will have a wrestling advantage but don't think he'll need it and I believe cardio as well

If Rob wasn't coming off a KO to the best striker in the division I think he'd be 1.50 here. Question marks over his durability post injuries but unless his chin is really smashed and his body fallen apart, he should win here
yep its a very intriguing fight.

I'm not too confident either way and I like other bets on the card a lot more, so I'll probably be staying out of this one.

Rob's been dropped 4-5 times in his last 2 fights, major red flag.

Question marks over Till too though, does he even have what it takes to be a successful middleweight? Can he bring enough volume if the fight goes to decision?

Is he even that good of a fighter? You could seriously argue that he should be 0-4 in his last 4 fights fighting against Gastelum (0-3 last 3 fights), Woodley (0-2, been completely dominated last 2 fights) and Wonderboy (2 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses in last 6 fights).

Another bet I like this card is in the Paul Craig v Gadzhimurad Antigulov fight.

46 career fights between the 2 men, only 2 have reached the judges scorecards.

Ladbrokes offering $1.48 that the fight doesn't go to decision. Good value I think. Other bookies around $1.28 mark.

Another bet I like this card is in the Paul Craig v Gadzhimurad Antigulov fight.

46 career fights between the 2 men, only 2 have reached the judges scorecards.

Ladbrokes offering $1.48 that the fight doesn't go to decision. Good value I think. Other bookies around $1.28 mark.
Round totals available anywhere? I'd take U1.5 at 1.90ish
Fight doesn't start R3 is 1.68 at sportsbet. Don't mind it though I think once it's past 7 mins it'll go the distance more often than not

Gus R3 or Decision $2.50 isn't the worst

Ronson might be underrated a little here. Dalby isn't some killer worthy of 1.30 favourtism and Ronson does everything well but not excellently

Rua Decision risky but think he'll wrestle. Clear advantage there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back