Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember saying he’d cost over £100m and the argument was that he would be half of that. Sancho was always going to cost a premium and this is it. A huge amount of money but he is supremely talented.

I don't recall seeing anything saying it would be that low.

Oddly enough, it probably wasn’t even on this forum where I read it.

Wishful thinking, 100m+ was always on the cards.

Sancho's output is bettering that of Mbappe when he left Monaco for PSG and he is doing it in a tougher league. Granted Mbappe was doing it at a younger age but it's staggering still.

I dont, he'll just play another 12 months in a very good team and try again next summer

Hes said he is happy at Dortmund and has plenty of time left on his contract. Dortmund are likely to sell only if they gst a huge offer which probably isnt realistic during the Covid19 window.

He is also too good to be playing Europa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes said he is happy at Dortmund and has plenty of time left on his contract. Dortmund are likely to sell only if they gst a huge offer which probably isnt realistic during the Covid19 window.

He is also too good to be playing Europa.

Expert opinion?

Did he burn any bridges at City on the way out? Or was it an amicable parting?

He stopped turning up to training and didn't answer calls.

Listen to different people and some will say he burned bridges, others say that not.

I'd lean towards burned bridges.

Would love to know what made him opt for BvB over Spurs under Poch.
We were flying then.
Pity.

We wouldn't sell to Spurs. Got £10m (I think) of Dortmund, Spurs wanted him for a tribunal fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back