Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Here's a good start:

The AFL is run by a bunch of campaigners with no spine and no brains.

1. Why the * would you go for a 3 week AFLW finals campaign when it's doubtful you'll even be able to play one week? Cause 6 teams would be salty they wouldn't get to play finals? Tell them to suck it up, and show some ******* leadership.
  2. Why the * is there no backup plan if the predictable thing happens, unless the idea this whole time was to force a no result? Shield and NBL had no ******* problem at all working out a premier for their sports, and they had less time to ******* plan this out. Is it cause Carlton fans would whinge about it being unfair? Tell them to * off and be better next season at the start.
  3. Like * just closing the season now was the best option left. I guarantee if it was a September preliminary final the AFL would have made sure there was a result for the season. The AFL just want a AFLW to look socially progressive and with it, but refuse to actually make sure the AFLW is looked after by competent people or go out of their ways to establish a decent comp.
  4. There's always next season, but that's next season. Our team will be different, and there's a different landscape across AFLW. This was our year, and the AFL just went ahead and robbed it.
We're premiers in our hearts. The AFL and everyone who wants to put an asterix on that can go * themselves.

As for Essendon yesterday: Townsend is a dirty campaigner who pushed Logue in the back repeatedly, pushed Cox out of a marking contest and somehow got rewarded for it.

The commentators can go * themselves if they think he's "selfless."

Here's a good start:

The AFL is run by a bunch of campaigners with no spine and no brains.

1. Why the fu** would you go for a 3 week AFLW finals campaign when it's doubtful you'll even be able to play one week? Cause 6 teams would be salty they wouldn't get to play finals? Tell them to suck it up, and show some ******* leadership.
  2. Why the fu** is there no backup plan if the predictable thing happens, unless the idea this whole time was to force a no result? Shield and NBL had no ******* problem at all working out a premier for their sports, and they had less time to ******* plan this out. Is it cause Carlton fans would whinge about it being unfair? Tell them to fu** off and be better next season at the start.
  3. Like fu** just closing the season now was the best option left. I guarantee if it was a September preliminary final the AFL would have made sure there was a result for the season. The AFL just want a AFLW to look socially progressive and with it, but refuse to actually make sure the AFLW is looked after by competent people or go out of their ways to establish a decent comp.
  4. There's always next season, but that's next season. Our team will be different, and there's a different landscape across AFLW. This was our year, and the AFL just went ahead and robbed it.
We're premiers in our hearts. The AFL and everyone who wants to put an asterix on that can go fu** themselves.
I think I love you

Couldn't agree more with OP. Amateur hour from the AFL... why do I get the strong impression they couldn't give a flying f*** about the women's competition?

As for Essendon yesterday: Townsend is a dirty campaigner who pushed Logue in the back repeatedly, pushed Cox out of a marking contest and somehow got rewarded for it.

The commentators can go fu** themselves if they think he's "selfless."
Yeah i thought i was going crazy watching Townsend repeatedly push Logue with arms extended in the back and not get called for push in the back

Walters again needs to stop being a clown and trying to play for free kicks. The umpires know exactly when he's doing it now and he wonders why he never gets free kicks anymore.

Ok, how the * is Colyer on the team still?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they get Hird at like 100? I know there is baggage there too but he could play.

Probably. Maybe being unfair but I remember Essendon haven't had a great drafting record recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back