" COPS " cancelled after 33 seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

There was also talk today on the radio the children's show Paw Patrol about Police Dogs is also being discussed as being banned and WTF??

Surely this crap has to stop.

Wow didn't even know the show was still on the air watched it heaps during the 90's

I missed out on years and years worth of episodes, caught up on them when Channel 10 used to play them in prime time when they had nothing else to show. And again when ONE changed branding to being more blokey content and not just sports. I stopped watching it when they replayed the same 3 seasons worth of episodes, not even going back to the very beginning (as in episode 1 from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back) kept me watching. As a result I've got maybe 5-6 seasons of content I haven't seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More virtue signalling I see.

There would be nothing left to watch/laugh if streaming companies start removing series because they are afraid it could upset people.
All good. Still have this on Netflix
3bb8788b2b62ca472e1c5568888846d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Within 10 years you will have censorship authorities coming to your house with search warrants looking for contraband DVD's of banned shows like Summer Heights High etc those found in possession of said contraband will be fined and shamed in a public space on Sunday morning where churches formally stood.

Sounds dumb but seems to be getting more plausible by the day.

Within 10 years you will have censorship authorities coming to your house with search warrants looking for contraband DVD's of banned shows like Summer Heights High etc those found in possession of said contraband will be fined and shamed in a public space on Sunday morning where churches formally stood.

Sounds dumb but seems to be getting more plausible by the day.
They can pry my VIRTUAL SEX WITH JENNA JAMESON dvd from my COLD DEAD HAND !!!

There will be a big counter push back eventually.

There's only so much stupidity that will be tolerated before people just start telling these kind of people to "fu** off' to their face.

until the media is properly regulated to report social media accurately rather than cherry picking posts to create an interesting topic then this never ends.

my company is now developing a social media awareness unit which sole aim is to read the mood of social media about what is right and wrong way for companies to behave. This is ridiculous. Basically looking for complainers and taking their complaints as valid and representative of the broader community because they know thats how the media reports it.

Apparently Paw Patrol is now problematic.

It's like a masterclass in how not to get people to take you seriously and end up considering you a joke.
Unfortunately they are taken seriously.

Outside anything that advocates violence against any group, then there shouldn't need to be cut any shows for censorship reasons. If society is changing so these sorts of shows are no longer deemed acceptable, then people just won't be watching them. The intended aim of those with a gripe, without trampling one set of rights to supposedly protect others.

People bring up White Chicks in relation to real life and I'm not sure why. Movie is about two fictional dickheads.
so like Chris Lilleys shows? or Faulty Towers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back