Unofficial Preview Unofficial Preview - Round 2 v The Glass Jaw (blue) Baggers - Banter Thread (Opposition Supporters Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

With Apologies to Glass Jaw.

Kicking fast, you attack, my defence is all at sea
It was all a blur is this how it ends
Flat on the ground on my back, that was it for me
Sweating blood, out of breath, begging for relief

I wish I knew that you were through, I can’t protect myself
And now I'm down, feeling weak, begging for the siren
You bob and weave, and dance around and say get up again,
But in defeat all I hear is the Beelzebub refrain

You tapped me on my glass jaw
To keep my loudmouth shut
I wish I had your four

You smashed me in a million pieces
We’re are broken and beaten, just leave us all alone
You smashed me in a million pieces
You are so mean, just leave us all alone

We’re shattered
You'd never put us back together
I’m shattered
We’re going down to Tassie

The game’s is done and the bell is rung, yeah, you beat us up real good
A rising star not quite that far, I never understood
You could see we were so weak, I should have known
but I was wrong, the Demon Army is so strong

I thought I was playing soccer
I was clearly off my rocker

As you left us lying bruised and battered
It left old Jack and SOS so shattered
I tried my best but I played a shocker
Damn it all, why did I not,
Become a Freo Docker

Dees by 31

Carlton have the best midfielder to ever play the game (Cripps), the soon to be second best ever midfielder (Walsh), the best tagger in the game (Curnlol), the best 2 KPD'ers (Weitering & Jones lol), the best small defender in the game (Docherty) in the league and 5 40+ goal a year forwards (McKay, Martin, Betts, McGovern & Curnow)*

* According to the Blues flogs, especially one who has frequented this board regularly over the past fortnight

So with all of that being said, Dees by 27

A scale cardboard cutout of Lance Whitnall to be placed in the Carlton cheer squad end to give the appearance of a packed house.
Under rated post

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Good luck to Harely Bennell, hope he does well tomorrow and reaches the level he showed at GC

Onto banter, how fat do you except Steve May to have gotten over the isolation period and now that pubs are open are you worried he will get blind today?

Onto banter, how fat do you except Steve May to have gotten over the isolation period and now that pubs are open are you worried he will get blind today?
He could have six pints and still easily beat that inbred looking fella, MacGuven or whatever his name is.

Probably lucky that that cream puff Dow isn’t playing, May might try to eat him.

Club Banter and Cuban Cigars aside I really wish Harley Bennell and the Dees best of luck tomorrow

Without wanting to go into much personal history, the late great Jimmy Stynes helped me in a very difficult time in my youth (prevented me from going homeless after been booted out of home)#¥ whilst I don't have a second team, I tend to wish the Dees the best and happy when you win (nor against Carlton obviously)

Plus I take great comfort in that if you beat us tomorrow, it will enrage LOL Norf supporting peanuts (with that death riding trade you did last year)

Ironically we are your bitches in the finals, don't think we (Carlton) have beaten you in a final since the WW2 era, part of me wonders if that is a Ron Barassi poaching revenge/curse thing lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spargo and Pickett the players...seems harsh to cop a ban considering the 16 Adelaide players copped nothing
The two shortest players on the list, it's a conspiracy.

Disappointing from Kossie but not the worst thing. Hopefully Bedford comes in, plays a blinder, and makes Kossie work his butt off to get back in.

I think the inclusion of Harley is really important for us early on. We’re naturally a side that lacks cohesion (particularly forward of centre), but his natural ability to move the ball, gain meters and create angles will really help us whilst we’re getting up to speed.

I’m not expecting miracles by any means, and for mine I just hope he gets through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back