Current Anthony Munro - Paedophile & POI in the Beaumont childrens disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
P
Someone else might like to do this with you, personally I don't have a firm opinion on who the cops should or shouldn't have as a POI.

The cops might have withheld a significant piece of information we know nothing about that automatically rules him out for the BC?
Police may well have withheld information, and also injected false info, so that they are in a position to rule out false witnesses etc.... supports my belief in David Smith's detailed claim as he gave great details, some of that conflicting with the "known story" and police have not ruled him out as a credible witness... even when asked to. But SAPOL have not "ruled out" anyone, they have said they have not found the evidence to link people, including Munro, to the crime.

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
how many are in this group? are they all males.? whats the ages of all involved?
if you cant name them. can you label the mr v or mr x... etc.
sorry... just saw this. Munro and Max, who had remained associates at least until Jan 26, 1966, despite Max having established Munro was abusing his young son, had the "falling out" at that time and are the people I know to be members of a "group". There were other people these two men met with regularly for diving and fishing clubs/groups/associates but the limit of my knowledge of those people is only that they were known to Munro and Max.

It is clear from the dated images I have seen (hundreds of them from both Max and Munro's collections of slides) which had included Max and Munro together, that they were not seen together, or at very least photographed together, at all after that date. They had often been together prior to that.

That alone is far from enough to establish their relationship had ended at that time, so it is therefore important to look at some finer details.... Notes from the psychologist report of Max's wife in the days immediately after the abduction outline that he had left the family home and his separation from family and associates. Photographs after that time show Munro continuing to spend time with Max's family and not Max.

Additionally, Max outlined that he had nothing to do with Munro after that day. Likewise, Munro has acknowledged his relationship with Max ended a long time ago

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
Someone else might like to do this with you, personally I don't have a firm opinion on who the cops should or shouldn't have as a POI.

The cops might have withheld a significant piece of information we know nothing about that automatically rules him out for the BC?
speaking of "ruling out" people... should not the second dig of castalloy, which utilised a great deal of resources and used up a lot of police time, have ruled Phipps out? After all, those who pressed for the dig were adamant that it would uncover evidence to back their theories. There's not a single piece of hard evidence that has been brought forward to back that theory. It seems that even now the Satin Man author with his newly proposed book doesn't know what Phipps did or didn't do.... "Phipps. The man who ……..?" For all these efforts, that to date reads: "The man who had some lads dig a hole to bury his horse"

P

Police may well have withheld information, and also injected false info, so that they are in a position to rule out false witnesses etc.... supports my belief in David Smith's detailed claim as he gave great details, some of that conflicting with the "known story" and police have not ruled him out as a credible witness... even when asked to. But SAPOL have not "ruled out" anyone, they have said they have not found the evidence to link people, including Munro, to the crime.

Is it possible to see a copy of David Smith's statement? TIA.

speaking of "ruling out" people... should not the second dig of castalloy, which utilised a great deal of resources and used up a lot of police time, have ruled Phipps out? After all, those who pressed for the dig were adamant that it would uncover evidence to back their theories. There's not a single piece of hard evidence that has been brought forward to back that theory. It seems that even now the Satin Man author with his newly proposed book doesn't know what Phipps did or didn't do.... "Phipps. The man who ……..?" For all these efforts, that to date reads: "The man who had some lads dig a hole to bury his horse"

I honestly don't know.

Given properties connected to Arthur Stanley Hart have been dug up and searched more than twice with nothing to connect him to the AO abductions, should he be ruled out?

charlie20

Debutant
May 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
shelly, the only property connected to stanley arthur hart which has been dug up/searched, is his yatina property, which he owned and lived at, spasmodically, from about the early 60s, but then permanently from about 74 until he moved to qld in 97, where he died in 99, he is buried, with his wife, at yatina cemetery, his other properties, the family home at prospect, and his own property at hilton, have never been dug/searched, prospect has been visited by sapol, but without more damning info they are not prepared to search/dig there, as the spot in question would involve a huge amount of $ and inconvenience, more so than any digs at castalloy have, because this is someone's home now

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
I honestly don't know.

Given properties connected to Arthur Stanley Hart have been dug up and searched more than twice with nothing to connect him to the AO abductions, should he be ruled out?
Hart's properties, as Charlie says following this post, have not all been dug up and searched as such. Police searched two wells at and adjacent the Yatina property... technically they did not dig anywhere, aside from where they dug into the side of the wells.
In 2009, police also searched across parts of nearby Pekina dam, at very least taking away a number of items in brown evidence bags. This was initially denied by police, however footage of that search showing detectives on site and leaving with evidence bags led to police confirming they had done a search of this site.
This site was further searched by a team of people who took police to it - with the permission of the police. This further search, conducted on the same day as police had searched that area, and filmed by the private investigators, uncovered two US airforce marked 40 gallon drums submerged and in a sealed tunnel with the wall of Pekina dam. This was in the precise location marked on a drawing by Mark Trevor Marshall, indicating where he believed the girls' bodies had been placed in barrels.
Police acknowledge they are aware of the Prospect home and the previous existence of a bunker that has been filled in and now sits under paving and garden. Police suggest they spoke with the owners of the property in relation to the possibility of taking a look - as did myself and others - but they did not wish for it and their privacy was respected. The house has since sold.
The Hilton property is now a commercial operation and it also has not been checked, to the best of my knowledge.
Another property in Prospect, of a known pedophile with connections to Hart, reportedly has the body of car buried in the backyard which was regularly "accessed" via a tunnel. This advice comes from a member of that man's family. That person has no links to the Harts and he is considered a trusted person.
And another property in neighbouring Kilburn that was regularly attended by members of the Hart/Marshall family would also be worth a check given the state of its occupation at the time the children went missing.

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
Promoted as a 'secret recording'.

Allan “Max” McIntyre video - Missing Beaumont children
Beaumont Children: Allan “Max” McIntyre video can now be released because he is dead.

His own son is out to prove his father's involvement.

Story:
https://yhoo.it/2rHmOv9

Promoted incorrectly.... and I am well aware of that fact as I was present during it's recording.

And, because people will say: "But it was only released after his death", that's because Ch 7 only got the recording after his death. I didn't, and never have, worked for Ch7.... so my employee News Corp would have been reasonably pissed off had I given them my work while I was still in their employ. Max's comments from my interviews, including his permission to film him, were recorded in my notepad and were used to produce an article published long before this Ch7 piece aired. Max didn't complain about the content of that article at all... in fact he invited me back numerous times to record interviews with him.

Promoted incorrectly.... and I am well aware of that fact as I was present during it's recording.

And, because people will say: "But it was only released after his death", that's because Ch 7 only got the recording after his death. I didn't, and never have, worked for Ch7.... so my employee News Corp would have been reasonably pissed off had I given them my work while I was still in their employ. Max's comments from my interviews, including his permission to film him, were recorded in my notepad and were used to produce an article published long before this Ch7 piece aired. Max didn't complain about the content of that article at all... in fact he invited me back numerous times to record interviews with him.

Channel 7 was first to air this recording and did they do the editing?

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
Channel 7 was first to air this recording and did they do the editing?
Ch7 is the only media outlet to have had access to the full recordings. They had sole rights to them for a year after they were sold to them (the payment of funds made out to Leave A Light On Inc). I did not even watch the videos. I had no need to given I had been present for the interviews and had recorded the interview with notes in my notebook - a practice I've maintained for the duration of my 28 years in journalism. I provided some pictures to Ch7 and handed over the recorded files - which I'll say once again - were recorded not only with the permission of Max, but at his request. I was no longer working for News Corp at the time and, as such, gave an interview which you see is part of the news item.

I have never been a Ch7 employee, never taken any payment from them for myself and I don't know the first thing about editing footage.

What you see in the news item is the news story Channel 7 saw in the interviews with Max and their editing and reveal of that story..

This is a story I had written and had published in The Advertiser a couple of years earlier while bound by the legal constraints associated with Max making allegations against Munro, seeking not to diminish what would eventuate to be pedophilia charges against Munro and navigating around the fact Max had, by admitting knowledge of pedophile crimes he had not reported, implicated himself in some of those crimes.

Of course, the story that could be published back when Max first revealed to us this information was somewhat different 18 months after he had first given that information/insight --- Munro, an "innocent" wealthy businessman living in a country with no tried extradition treaty, was arrested, charged and convicted in that time for crimes, including one Max told us about. More victims of Munro had come to me, and I had taken them to police. The existence of the sinkhole on the Stansbury property came to light. I spoke to Andrew for the first time (Dec 9, 2016 to be precise... at Munro's first court appearance). The boy's diary recording Munro's movements, showing his "grooming" tactics, and also what I feel is an apparent setting up of an alibi for the Jan 26, was discovered.

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
A very good summary on the investigation into the BC disappearance and the investigation into Phipps. Some focus is placed on the stress Mr. and Mrs. Beaumont, alive at the time are placed in through these investigations.

Des says they became aware of Ch7 conducting their own investigation and worked collaboratively with them. It should not surprise that SAPOL became aware of media doing something on the Beaumont case, as it was the unwritten rule that any time a media organisation was to publish anything on the BC case, they were obligated to advise SAPOL before proceeding.
It also would have been good of Des to elaborate on why SAPOL chose to collaborate with Ch7... If you can't beat them, join them. Ch7 had information with regards to the case and lost evidence that was used as a carrot for that collaboration.

charlie20

Debutant
May 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
ch 7, or more specifically tt, may indeed have pushed for the mulligan inquiry, however when certain info came to the surface as a result of it, then things changed to more of a "some people good, other people bad" kind of reporting, tt championed the wrongful convictions of van beelen, keogh, and bromley, who is still in jail to my knowledge, while at the same time aggressively discrediting colin mannox, also being aggressively discredited was mtm, also being given lots of airtime, anything mullins had on the bc, as well as the stansbury claim by the mcintyre siblings - so, lots of promoting and discrediting going on

ch 7, or more specifically tt, may indeed have pushed for the mulligan inquiry, however when certain info came to the surface as a result of it, then things changed to more of a "some people good, other people bad" kind of reporting, tt championed the wrongful convictions of van beelen, keogh, and bromley, who is still in jail to my knowledge, while at the same time aggressively discrediting colin mannox, also being aggressively discredited was mtm, also being given lots of airtime, anything mullins had on the bc, as well as the stansbury claim by the mcintyre siblings - so, lots of promoting and discrediting going on

Who's TT and MTM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
has anyone tried to interview him?
MTM.. Not allowed access to him. But his 63 page written statement and his extensive transcribed interview with Ted Mulligan we have. Also recordings from a former fellow inmate who does have access. I have one other contact with him but it's not particularly fruitful. His former wife, who happens to be a person confirmed by SAPOL to have been one of the children last playing with Kirste and Joanne they disappeared may be able to speak with him. I can confirm her father, now deceased, was at the football that day. Previous to that day he had been involved in an untoward matter involving a young girl.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
MTM.. Not allowed access to him. But his 63 page written statement and his extensive transcribed interview with Ted Mulligan we have. Also recordings from a former fellow inmate who does have access. I have one other contact with him but it's not particularly fruitful. His former wife, who happens to be a person confirmed by SAPOL to have been one of the children last playing with Kirste and Joanne they disappeared may be able to speak with him. I can confirm her father, now deceased, was at the football that day. Previous to that day he had been involved in an untoward matter involving a young girl.
was asking about munro, sorry for the confusion

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
I guess no one can see him due to covid policies
He hasn't said anything - except for plead that he is not a terrible person and he has changed his ways as he bid to get his sentences reduced for horrid acts against a number boys over at least 4 decades - in the 4 or so years he has had a chance before Covid struck. It seems unlikely he would say much now. It is not a case of people not being able to see him, it's a case of him being a disgraceful monster with no conscience.

He hasn't said anything - except for plead that he is not a terrible person and he has changed his ways as he bid to get his sentences reduced for horrid acts against a number boys over at least 4 decades - in the 4 or so years he has had a chance before Covid struck. It seems unlikely he would say much now. It is not a case of people not being able to see him, it's a case of him being a disgraceful monster with no conscience.

Does he have more charges to front for historical sex crimes or have they all been dealt with?

Bograt

Draftee
May 12, 2020
Does he have more charges to front for historical sex crimes or have they all been dealt with?
All the charges brought against him to date have been dealt with. Those charges relate to 4 victims. The incidents relating to those charges all took place in SA and all have been prosecuted by SAPOL and heard in the SA Courts. The incidents took place between 1965 and the 1990s. Munro is also known to have resided in Tasmania and Papua New Guinea during that time and had property interests in other states of Australia. More recently he resided in Siem Reap, Cambodia, and also had property interests, including a boys boarding facility, in Myanmar (Burma). I am aware other alleged victims, some in jurisdictions outside of SA, have taken their claims to the relevant authorities.

plein

Draftee
Mar 6, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont see it as a connection

I see it as more a '' yeah I know your parents dont have much but I can see you really like diving so I'll buy you some scuba stuff and I will buy this and that ' etc - until the children feel obligated ie classic grooming

The 1 pound note seems more of a magicians sleight of hand
...to forward to their assistant, perhaps?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back