Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting logic.

You and Gethelred are clearly cut from the same cloth.
So you think that if I made a thread and filled it with idiotic posts that that would prove whatever proposition I had titled the thread with?

Very interesting logic.

The Gadsden flag basically means leave me alone and let me live my life.

BLM want to trample all over this and take control of you.
No, BLM want exactly the opposite, they want others to stop trampling over and taking control of them. What 'you' do is irrelevant to them, as long as you aint killing them. Again, you proven my point, this thread is full of right wingers blatantly misunderstanding things. Whether that's deliberate or not I don't know.

The Gadsden flag basically means leave me alone and let me live my life.

BLM want to trample all over this and take control of you.
Um, how?

I'm also not sure how you're first part on what that flag means is in conflict with the goals of BLM. You seem to have a very different view to the left on what BLM is trying to achieve; maybe what you see as hypocrisy is just your lack of understanding?

And you're again forgetting to tag me in posts where you mention me.

Again, this thread is bloated for a wide variety of reasons. Feel free to read it and see what I mean.
Reason #1 - so many examples of hypocrisy from the left.
Reason #2 - so many lefties being precious and getting offended when being called out as hypocritical.

Reason #1 - so many examples of hypocrisy from the left.
Reason #2 - so many lefties being precious and getting offended when being called out as hypocritical.
Which are two of the hundreds of reasons people have posted in here.

I mean, I post in here for a laugh, one which I get every time you illustrate precisely how unable you are to be anything other than intellectually lazy.

Which are two of the hundreds of reasons people have posted in here.

I mean, I post in here for a laugh, one which I get every time you illustrate precisely how unable you are to be anything other than intellectually lazy.

And THATS being generous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at these two kindred spirits.

Lovely to see you have found one another.

😚

Its alright, the ability to see a viewpoint from someone elses and actually absorb it to help it see the big picture isnt inherently found in all of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back