Average coffee club logo change

Old
View attachment 884970
New
View attachment 884971
Is on Brisbane's shorts this season
Brisbane-Uniform2020.png

Bleh, lots of bad logos on the new kit :(
The thing is, TCC have had their logo integrated on sport designs before. Why wouldn't they do it again? Maybe it's new branding, but to be quite honest it's not "new" new. I've seen the logo in Adelaide's Westfield Marion for months.
images (51).jpeg

The thing is, TCC have had their logo integrated on sport designs before. Why wouldn't they do it again? Maybe it's new branding, but to be quite honest it's not "new" new. I've seen the logo in Adelaide's Westfield Marion for months.
View attachment 886559
It's not that the logo is integrated, it's that the new logo is bland and not well thought out. To be fair their old logo was nothing fantastic either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not celebrating a milestone or anything. I don't know, seems like there's nothing in that apart from pleasing the old supporters.
Seems like a members logo to me. No difference to the current one, apart from the "Bloods" tag line and the year. Swans may need a logo refresh but i would think you would need a whole different design similar to how the tigers almost completely had a rethink.

It's only hit my conscious in the past week.

It's an odd change. Previous one was very distinct and recognisable from years of use. New one feels very generic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back