Friday, June 12
Geelong v Hawthorn (GMHBA) N

Saturday, June 13
Brisbane Lions v Fremantle (Gabba)
Carlton v Melbourne (Marvel) T
Port Adelaide v Adelaide (AO) N
Gold Coast v West Coast (MS) N

Sunday, June 14
Greater Western Sydney v North Melbourne (GS)
Sydney v Essendon (SCG)
St Kilda v Western Bulldogs (Marvel) N

It totally devalues the jumper which is of far greater value than any sponsorship
FWIW I’m not sure the clubs care about devaluing their jumper during exceptional circumstances if it means they got some much needed revenue while they’re not making any money at the gates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah McAlister, he had a mouth on him.
Yeah def not 1990.
Its a great jumper, and to be honest there's enough difference between Collingwood in the mainly white strip to work.
I just hate hearing it every year.
Actually Port could wear PB with white shorts v Coll in the home with black

My GF asked me if the Crows were playing Collingwood which sums up why Port can't wear it full time

It is an identity clash, unfortunately

My GF asked me if the Crows were playing Collingwood which sums up why Port can't wear it full time

I think all followers of AFL can tell the difference, it would only be casual supporters who may not.

If that’s the reason for not allowing it imagine the issues in EPL and NFL.

I am firmly in the let then wear it camp.

I think all followers of AFL can tell the difference, it would only be casual supporters who may not.

If that’s the reason for not allowing it imagine the issues in EPL and NFL.

I am firmly in the let then wear it camp.
She is a follower though

EPL is a different situation though, its not comparable to a 18 league Australian only competition.

I would love to see in it full time but Collingwoods issue is its their identity and has been in the national level before Port were in the national comp and I have to agree

Pull it out a few times a year for sure but I don't see it happening full time

My wife asked the same thing, I said it was their SANFL jumper to which she replied..'ohhh it's a South Australian thing.'

She then did a big facepalm when she looked at the scoreboard and it said Port Adelaide and spent the next twenty minutes detailing every little difference she could see between Collingwood and Port to the point where she officially concluded they were indeed different jumpers. I think she was a little embarrassed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back