The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Interesting how he said a couple of times that the players were tired. I think GC got a jump on us fitness wise, which explains a bit about Sat night.

I know not many want to use the hub as an excuse but packing up your life and moving to the other side of the country and some leaving young families behind would no doubt be draining. We looked to really lack energy out there on Saturday

I know not many want to use the hub as an excuse but packing up your life and moving to the other side of the country and some leaving young families behind would no doubt be draining. We looked to really lack energy out there on Saturday

Didn’t seem to affect Freo who pushed a highly fancied Brisbane to the final siren.

In the scratch matches he can?
Admittedly 3rds ammos is a different level, just a tad lower, but I’d question the actual usefulness of scratch matches in bringing about improvement at the big time. They just aren’t competitive enough.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Admittedly 3rds ammos is a different level, just a tad lower, but I’d question the actual usefulness of scratch matches in bringing about improvement at the big time. They just aren’t competitive enough.

I get that but its better than nothing? I wouldn't be keeping a player not performing because there is not a reasonable league to play in.

Scratch match for the reserves against Brisbane ahead of the Saturday night game. I’m gonna go ahead and assume Cole is the emergency held out of the reserves game. So we should have the following available, maybe:

Nelson, Edwards, Watson
Foley
XON*, Ainsworth, Jones
Reid*, Vardy, Waterman
Cameron*, Williams, Treacy
Hickey, Brayshaw

(*dependent on fitness test or whatever’s wrong with XON)

Aug 14, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardiff City
Scratch match for the reserves against Brisbane ahead of the Saturday night game. I’m gonna go ahead and assume Cole is the emergency held out of the reserves game. So we should have the following available, maybe:

Nelson, Edwards, Watson
Foley
XON*, Ainsworth, Jones
Reid*, Vardy, Waterman
Cameron*, Williams, Treacy
Hickey, Brayshaw

(*dependent on fitness test or whatever’s wrong with XON)

Any news on how the reserves fared apart from McGovern doing his ankle?

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
Any news on how the reserves fared apart from McGovern doing his ankle?

Had a win according to Simmo. Borrowed a few Oppo players again this week. Looked like Reid played. That’s all, until the clubs media department decide we‘re allowed an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back