NT Government 4 Years- End of 2023
Harbour Town 1 Year- End of 2020
Koolkids 1 Year- End of 2020

Unkown
ARP

Hostplus
Virgin Australia

Last edited:

Im no marketing person but think we’d be reasonably appealing for sponsors.

Team is clearly on the rise.
Matt rowell very recognisable
Touk miller becoming more me of the better players in the game.
Exposure in Darwin as well as GC.

Im no marketing person but think we’d be reasonably appealing for sponsors.

Team is clearly on the rise.
Matt rowell very recognisable
Touk miller becoming more me of the better players in the game.
Exposure in Darwin as well as GC.
I am sure the Club probably has something all wrapped up. The AFL contract year ends on 31st October (that includes sponsor contracts) so we should hopefully see something over the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope the new sponsors are aesthetically pleasing, that promo video the suns released for the GC500 has me thinking shell would be a good sponsor

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can't believe I never made the connection till now but Shell would be an absolute coup to pick up for the club, The colour scheme matches perfectly!

Add to that the connection to DJR means there would be a chance for the club to end up on the cars also :hearteyes:

I think also there's more of a backlash considering how despised Rinehardt is in this country, Just as bad as putting Gerry Harvey on the clubs jumper 🤮

I think also there's more of a backlash considering how despised Rinehardt is in this country, Just as bad as putting Gerry Harvey on the clubs jumper 🤮
I thought I read it had something to do with past comments towards Indigenous Australians, possibly the previous owner/CEO who said some terrible things about them.

Not to say people don’t despite her either. But in this case I think an Indigenous player wasn’t comfortable wearing their logo, which sparked a clash with the company, which led to them pulling funding.

I thought I read it had something to do with past comments towards Indigenous Australians, possibly the previous owner/CEO who said some terrible things about them.

Not to say people don’t despite her either. But in this case I think an Indigenous player wasn’t comfortable wearing their logo, which sparked a clash with the company, which led to them pulling funding.
Ah okay thanks for filling me in

I'll be honest netball drama isn't exactly on my radar

It was something Lang Hancock (Gina Reinhart's father) said in the 80's about sterilising First Nations people that haven't assimilated into white Australia. It was meant to eliminate anyone with an alternate view to his.
It was shocking back then and even more so now

It was something Lang Hancock (Gina Reinhart's father) said in the 80's about sterilising First Nations people that haven't assimilated into white Australia. It was meant to eliminate anyone with an alternate view to his.
It was shocking back then and even more so now

Lang Hancock, in a 1984 television interview, said most of the issues came from "the half-castes" but a solution would be to "dope the water up so they were sterile, and they would breed themselves out in future and that would solve the problem".

Lang Hancock, in a 1984 television interview, said most of the issues came from "the half-castes" but a solution would be to "dope the water up so they were sterile, and they would breed themselves out in future and that would solve the problem".

The same guy called his daughter (Gina) a slothful, vindictive and devious baby elephant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back