Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

At least TAA got an assist. Unlucky for those who captained Mane, not sure how bad his injury is.

Yeah honestly that's s**t. I hate that their week is ruined because of an injury, not just a blank. A blank and it's arguably just a bad pick, like Salah, when weighing it up I went TAA, but you can't predict an injury. I'd feel so s**t if I'd TCed Mane.

Yeah honestly that's s**t. I hate that their week is ruined because of an injury, not just a blank. A blank and it's arguably just a bad pick, like Salah, when weighing it up I went TAA, but you can't predict an injury. I'd feel so s**t if I'd TCed Mane.
It sucks for sure, I've got TAA but TCed Salah.
Meanwhile my bench has gone gangbusters, Pope (10) Luiz (6) and Rico (5) with Lundstrum and Schmeichel on field. Didn't use bench boost.

That's gotta be the most points i've scored from two games lol.

had Aguero captain :(. I dont have a wildcard left so only a bench boost for me.

It was unlimited transfers this week mate!

i know. I would have FH to load up on double ups if i still had a WC. But needed to pick a team that i could use moving forward. So only 5 DGW players for me

i know. I would have FH to load up on double ups if i still had a WC. But needed to pick a team that i could use moving forward. So only 5 DGW players for me

Ah gotcha, yeah that's unfortunate. I'm going to WC straight after this week since I've loaded up on Sheff U defence lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah gotcha, yeah that's unfortunate. I'm going to WC straight after this week since I've loaded up on Sheff U defence lol.
Exactly what I wanted to do, but my week 29 team needed wholesale changes

Are head to head seasons done? I sitting on top of a money league before COVID so hoping that's the case

Yeah really annoying those seem to be done, my mate is going to complete ours using a spreadsheet.

Good work. I was happy with 64 given no Ozil and no Fleck. Already used my wildcard for next week. Just a free hit decision to make now, probably Round 38 but that worked really badly for me last year.

Yeah pretty annoyed Pepe didn't play.

Does the title race being over change your FH ideas? I am thinking free hit without any city and pool players so i can asses what they doing. Surely there will massive rotations now

Does the title race being over change your FH ideas? I am thinking free hit without any city and pool players so i can asses what they doing. Surely there will massive rotations now

Certainly, I'm considering getting Williams in as insurance if TAA gets rested a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back