The 2020 Suddenly Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shameful that one hasn't been created yet. For mine, besides the obvious of our good form last week there is sneaky possibility that suddenly being pushed hard by St Kilda wasn't the disgrace that we all predicted.

It reminds me of Martha Davis and that can only be a good thing.

Anyway, 3-0 and then we will make a few take notice. This is the classical "mentally down" game, and the swines are a dour honest side.

Suddenly I've got Angry Anderson singing in my head again.. all ******* day..
It reminds me of Martha Davis and that can only be a good thing.

Anyway, 3-0 and then we will make a few take notice. This is the classical "mentally down" game, and the swines are a dour honest side.
I so wish I had Martha Davis in my head, but unfortunately some idiotic geezer mentioned Angry Anderson first and now I have that god awful song playing on constant repeat. I hate Angry Anderson. I liked him as lead singer as Rose Tattoo, but not as a solo artist.:mad: Also, can someone please change the title, because now every time I come back to the North page that song is going re-enter my head.

All of a sudden Leigh Montagna's article earlier this month is looking a possibility.

Leigh Montagna names his FOUR biggest movers in 2020

I so wish I had Martha Davis in my head, but unfortunately some idiotic geezer mentioned Angry Anderson first and now I have that god awful song playing on constant repeat. I hate Angry Anderson. I liked him as lead singer as Rose Tattoo, but not as a solo artist.:mad: Also, can someone please change the title, because now every time I come back to the North page that song is going re-enter my head.

All of a sudden Leigh Montagna's article earlier this month is looking a possibility.

Leigh Montagna names his FOUR biggest movers in 2020
🤭😧 Im devo.. Devo..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2020 suddenly we’ve got ahead of ourselves after 2 rounds thread.

As long as the team doesn’t get ahead of themselves, we can do what we like with impunity. If it goes pear-shaped we’ll just switch to “melt mode”. All bases are covered in BigFooty land.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Angry, begone.

Suddenly our win over GWS doesn't look that impressive.

Apart from the fact that it was at their stadium and Kelly Green and Whitfield were all there.
Or maybe we just crushed them and utterly destroyed their season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back