AFL 2020 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit concerned Hawks backline a bit too immobile for Rich and forward line lacking a few quality crumbers. 0.5u Rich H2h, 0.25u Rich -9.5, 0.25u Rich 1-39.

Hawks with the oldest side ever to play in an AFL/VFL game. Worst list in the AFL too.

Tigers, last years premiers, will flog us.
Steady on. Finished the year in amazing style beating WC, GWS (both away) and Coll. Thrashed Bris round 1. Mind you got a few concerns on the mix in the back and forwards though but hopefully Clarko sorts it out.

Any action I could take to get SB to unvoid?
It’s a shame they get to profit off our mistakes, but we can’t profit off theirs 06B0DB0B-F6D3-48A7-8759-6D9DD97E9157.jpeg

It’s a shame they get to profit off our mistakes, but we can’t profit off theirs
Yeah SB are jerks alright.
I've never had any success getting a bet 'unvoided'. Best you can do in my experience is raise hell on the phone, try and escalate it as far as possible and you'll end up with bonus bets.

It’s a shame they get to profit off our mistakes, but we can’t profit off theirs View attachment 894943

NT Racing Commission threat, but wait to see if the bet wins first, then if you go that route, you have to show the bet placed, your stake, and show they voided it. I have filed twice with the NTRC and they have ruled in my favour both times. That said, I am pretty sure the Sportsbet t and c's state they can void bets that are clearly the wrong odds.

Points Unders/Overs for tonights match between Bulldogs and Giants from Sportsbet for tonights game. Someone from Sportsbet is reading this thread, as soon as I posted those odds last night, they adjusted the odds straight away. Today the bookies margin is down to 17.01% from 18.1% from last nights match.

1592525099442.png

17.01% is still woeful . It should be around 5-6% for novelty markets , tops. I dare anyone here to suggest why the bookies margin should be higher than that pre-game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J.Lonie AGS $2.75 - lads

Also like Whitfield tonight O20.5 $1.87 - lads
Dogs lack midfield accountability, even though Libba is back this smells like the type of game where Whitfield just does whatever he pleases.
Also assuming Bont gets the De Boer tag tonight, so maybe he spends more time in the forward 50. If so AGS $2.30 looks good - lads again

Lost on another Unders/Overs bet last night. Not having such a great run. One thing Im noticing, games in Melbourne seem to be a tad lower scoring compared to grounds nationwide. (From 10 matches so far)

Average Score for games in Melbourne (MCG/Marvel Stadium):106.50

Average Score for games outside of Melbourne: 146.33

Might watch a quarter or two before getting involved in unders/overs . Line for Doggies v Giants at 136.5 points

J.Lonie AGS $2.75 - lads

Dogs lack midfield accountability, even though Libba is back this smells like the type of game where Whitfield just does whatever he pleases.
Also assuming Bont gets the De Boer tag tonight, so maybe he spends more time in the forward 50. If so AGS $2.30 looks good - lads again
Don't have Whitfield in Fantasy so happy to back him in as a hedge to that (might be the nerdiest/corniest thing I, or anyone has said online haha?)

Thoughts on any of these?
Bont AGS 1.83
Conig AGS 2.10 (Green out, go forward more)
Himmelberg 2+ again 2.30

Think GWS do a number on them tonight but thought that about the tigs last night.

Don't have Whitfield in Fantasy so happy to back him in as a hedge to that (might be the nerdiest/corniest thing I, or anyone has said online haha?)

Thoughts on any of these?
Bont AGS 1.83
Conig AGS 2.10 (Green out, go forward more)
Himmelberg 2+ again 2.30

Think GWS do a number on them tonight but thought that about the tigs last night.

Jeremy Cameron $2.30 3 plus goals SB - 16/24 last year.

Hey guys. Been lurking around a long time. But first time posting.
Thought I would do so finally because you guys know what you're talking about.

What are your thoughts on H. Perryman AGS?
I haven't been able to catch any GWS games this year so not sure of the set up.
Has 6 goals to his name this year but named at half back

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

J.Lonie AGS $2.75 - lads

Very good with Lonie. Thought I did good getting 2.25 on bet365.
I'm also on Zac Langdon 2 bucks.
Gaz 1.70.
Hill Wayward 1.90
Neale 2.90, seems to be creeping fwd a bit more.

Hey guys. Been lurking around a long time. But first time posting.
Thought I would do so finally because you guys know what you're talking about.

What are your thoughts on H. Perryman AGS?
I haven't been able to catch any GWS games this year so not sure of the set up.
Has 6 goals to his name this year but named at half back

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d say he will play forward again. They mess around with positions on the announced line-ups. Ash has been brought in as a defender & they have Shaw as well on the interchange. This would be 1 too many, Perryman the one to swing forward. Don’t think he’s any value at $1.70 though

I’d say he will play forward again. They mess around with positions on the announced line-ups. Ash has been brought in as a defender & they have Shaw as well on the interchange. This would be 1 too many, Perryman the one to swing forward. Don’t think he’s any value at $1.70 though
Got Perryman at $3.25 earlier in the week

Points Unders/Overs for tonights match between Bulldogs and Giants from Sportsbet for tonights game. Someone from Sportsbet is reading this thread, as soon as I posted those odds last night, they adjusted the odds straight away. Today the bookies margin is down to 17.01% from 18.1% from last nights match.

View attachment 895076

17.01% is still woeful . It should be around 5-6% for novelty markets , tops. I dare anyone here to suggest why the bookies margin should be higher than that pre-game.
Just a suggestion , dont use sportsbet . Im sure if you hunt the multitude of bookmakers here and abroad you can create better odds for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back