Toast Nailed it! (2020 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing SC in the one year the world implodes into a shitball of epic proportions

Highly rate it

When you think about it 2020 is the only year I could do well coz everything is upside down.....well that or I be ranked outside the top 200k.

When you think about it 2020 is the only year I could do well coz everything is upside down.....well that or I be ranked outside the top 200k.
I've now switched my focus to finishing outside the top 200k

Dusty > Simpkin
Conroy (102k ruck) > Pittonet

6th Overall

Pittonet was going to be purely for Cash Gen, but having him be able to score for Maxy Gawn was very handy this round.

Dude I just looked at your team. 😲

You could have been affected as much as anyone this week since you have Jelly, Ridley, Petracca, Gawn, Georgiadis, Bennell, Viney. Maybe that top 18 ruling wasnt so unfair after all lol.

Lucky I wasnt up against you in the Bombers 1 league this week.

Speaking of Hi Test Tickle. You were very unlucky to lose with that score this week:p

Last edited:
Dude I just looked at your team. 😲

You could have been affected as much as anyone this week since you have Jelly, Ridley, Petracca, Gawn, Georgiadis, Bennell, Viney. Maybe that top 18 ruling wasnt so unfair after all lol.

Lucky I wasnt up against you in the Bombers 1 league this week.
haha sh!t was looking very bad for me early! I'm not really sure how I managed to have such a high score this round.

and dw, your time will come ;)

whats your team name in the Ess league?

haha sh!t was looking very bad for me early! I'm not really sure how I managed to have such a high score this round.

and dw, your time will come ;)

whats your team name in the Ess league?

Maulers.

Im just happy to have finally cracked the top 1000 for the first time after so many years im not expecting much more than that haha.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored a KFC voucher for finishing top 10.

Was expecting something like $50 or $100 or some other obscure amount like $226.40 (10% of my round 3 score). I got all ******* excited, thought * yeah there’s dinner sorted for a few nights. Scrolled down and it’s a voucher for an original zinger boxed meal. So it’s actually going to cost me as nobody is adequately satisfied with just what’s in the BOX (at least the KFC variety), I’m gonna have to fork over $ to buy an extra large chips or another burger. Reckon I’ve put more thought into this than my round 4 trades.

Scored a KFC voucher for finishing top 10.

Was expecting something like $50 or $100 or some other obscure amount like $226.40 (10% of my round 3 score). I got all ******* excited, thought fu** yeah there’s dinner sorted for a few nights. Scrolled down and it’s a voucher for an original zinger boxed meal. So it’s actually going to cost me as nobody is adequately satisfied with just what’s in the BOX (at least the KFC variety), I’m gonna have to fork over $ to buy an extra large chips or another burger. Reckon I’ve put more thought into this than my round 4 trades.

lol and I thought the AFL Fantasy prizes were s**t. Could have at least made it a family size bucket.

So two weeks ago I traded Houston to Ridley, and with the difference I turned Cavarra into Pittonet.

Ridley didn't play that week because Connor McKenna, but this week he scored roughly what Houston did in both weeks put together.

And Pitt has made 160k in two weeks.

Those two trades will be in my highlights reel at the end of the year I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back