Essendon Covid Case

Remove this Banner Ad

Catman50

Draftee
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I reside overseas and only get the ABC (Australia Plus) coverage and I have to question the footage they show (20 times a day) of Essendon training whereby an Essendon player? blows out his nostrils onto the turf he is sharing with Team-mates, you see this disgusting practice all too often on sports fields!!

I reside overseas and only get the ABC (Australia Plus) coverage and I have to question the footage they show (20 times a day) of Essendon training whereby an Essendon player? blows out his nostrils onto the turf he is sharing with Team-mates, you see this disgusting practice all too often on sports fields!!

It’s called a bushy-blow and is a quintessential Australian activity, first popularised by our Swagmen fore fathers. You would all do well to show it the respect that a cultural tradition deserves.

It’s called a bushy-blow and is a quintessential Australian activity, first popularised by our Swagmen fore fathers. You would all do well to show it the respect that a cultural tradition deserves.
For an Irishman he's picked up our sacred cultural traditions pretty quickly now he just needs to pick up the language

For an Irishman he's picked up our sacred cultural traditions pretty quickly now he just needs to pick up the language

We share a rich, colourful oral tradition with the Irish, popularised with the Irish bush rangers. I think he will pick it up just fine. ☺️

So Its an Aussie tradition! wow what a practice to hang our hats on.. so I suppose you'd be comfortable with someone doing that at a barbie in your back yard. Its ok kids; its a swaggy tradition, just be careful where you walk! I think you totally missed the point here mate, tradition or not it shows scant regard for others.

So Its an Aussie tradition! wow what a practice to hang our hats on.. so I suppose you'd be comfortable with someone doing that at a barbie in your back yard. Its ok kids; its a swaggy tradition, just be careful where you walk! I think you totally missed the point here mate, tradition or not it shows scant regard for others.

You need some work done on your funny detector, mate 😂

You should see how we wipe our dates in the outback when there's no toilet paper lying around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back