Last one

kids size 8 x3 and 1 size 10
image.jpg

Gorringe Can Suck One

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Might be an unpopular opinion but I'm actually fine with the way the guernsey and logo are designed as I like the minimalist approach to it. In an ideal world, the sponsors would blend in better (Hostplus logo back to 2017-19 style) and I'm still not too sure about the @realty logo but I think it'll grow on me.

Can someone better at it than me mock up a full red guernsey with a yellow collar, no logo and a darker red, the inverse as an away

How about this?

IVa Bigun Jumper.jpg.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Like the idea.
Think the city outline needs to be smaller and higher up the Guernsey to try and get rid of that lifesaver flag look.
Plus some form of "sun" angled semi circle for the base of the city outline if that makes sense.

For the back all one colour would look better.

Colours.. try more of a gold instead of yellow and darker red.

Dec 28, 2011
Denver
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The problem With the skyline, it’s forever changing so we would have to change our jerseys five times in the next 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that's a big problem. These came out in the 80s and they're still regarded as one of the best designs of all time.

Last edited:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
How many of you would like to see the club #ReturnTheWave ?
1592975148850.png

The club has worn the infamous wave away strip is a total of 23 Home and Away matches and one single Pre Season match. Since being shelved at the end of the 2013 season, the guernsey design was used for the 2014 training strip and in 2015 was used as our warm up top design. The wave design brings back many memories for Gold Coast Suns fans. We won our first ever game in the wave design vs Port Adelaide in 2011 and wore the design in the infamous come from behind win over Richmond at Cazaly's Stadium when Karmichael Hunt kicked a goal after the siren. The design was also worn for the Quarter Final of the NAB Cup in 2011 when the Suns lost to the West Coast Eagles at Subiaco Oval. Ideally, the design would return as the primary away strip however if that cannot be achieved, maybe the blue variant below becomes the clash trip when the current designs two year term runs out this year. With the potential of an Eastern AFL league coming into place next year to serve as a Reserves league, maybe the design is worn by the Suns reserves?
1592976648673.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back