Game Day Round 4, 2020: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs @ SCG, 7:40pm, 25 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness I didn’t see a lot of objection around here to it when teams were selected.

3 rucks at night when it's always greasy as anything in Sydney in Winter is highly optimistic. We had 2 talls too many.

whilst im on the paitence bandwagon

i have to say for a new supoosidly good 3 year recruit lewie taylor is awful

i dont think he gives us anything,he also looks unfit since the start of the year

ive stuck up for harry cos of his speed and so on

but he was awful tonight

He's been awful all season if we are honest even in games we've won. Lets just bite the bullet and play Gould.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
OUT: Blakey, McLean
In: Brand, Warner

Play one of Parker, Hewett or JPK up forward in turns in place of Blakey.
Dawson forward, Haywood back.

Harry C can play - but wasn't great tonight. Wouldn't be upset if that call went either way. But who would come in, IDK...

Dubai Quacker

Wily Old Campaigner
Aug 11, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
we will be sh*t some weeks

after half time we bounced back, there is as frustrating as it was some positives

will probably win next week then play sh*t again

its a project

there are missing pieces, there are guys who wont make it, guys we will trade and some will be good,

enjoy the ride
Trouble is, we’ll trade out Papley & Florent in return for draft picks that we’ll promptly burn on skinny half-back flankers.

And bring in a few 28 year old b-graders.

Hate to sound down on the club, but that’s the trend. And Buddy’s wallet is hurting us.

That is, bullshit. He tapped to where our players were supposed to be. They were not there because the Bulldogs were taking front position and our mids were not even contesting. They were pathetic today. We got slaughtered in the mids. They were standing back for some unknown reason. What's more they were weak as piss. Joey did not start playing until after half time. He should not have played.

Parker was playing on Bont. Should not have happened. A total mismatch. ******* stupid McVeigh you idiot!!!!

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think you are wrong

whilst im on the paitence bandwagon

i have to say for a new supoosidly good 3 year recruit lewie taylor is awful

i dont think he gives us anything,he also looks unfit since the start of the year

Thought he was okay today, but like Grey...were they not recruited to play midfield? We have way too many small forwards as it is.

3 rucks at night when it's always greasy as anything in Sydney in Winter is highly optimistic. We had 2 talls too many.

yeah but sinclair forward and thinking mclean could be the chop out as naismith not 100 percent

there was some logic

naismith probably didnt need much help

though is he hurt now?

Thought he was okay today, but like Grey...were they not recruited to play midfield? We have way too many small forwards as it is.

ok when? what position is he? think he was a papley replacement?

In all fairness I didn’t see a lot of objection around here to it when teams were selected.

I expressed my reservations about Sinkers on the Fwd line

Mills was good in the mids and helped give us some first touch in the 2nd half.

All in all a poor night for the coach, the game plan and the players.

yeah but sinclair forward and thinking mclean could be the chop out as naismith not 100 percent

there was some logic

naismith probably didnt need much help

though is he hurt now?

If he was 100% and was going to ruck the whole game you have to guery why there wasn't a late change.

ok when? what position is he? think he was a papley replacement?

Grey's best games for Port were as a genuine inside mid when Wines was out for them where he was getting 30+ and a bunch of clearances. If we were going to play him as a small forward, why recruit him? That's not his position. Taylor is depth for mine.

If he was 100% and was going to ruck the whole game you have to guery why there wasn't a late change.

all im saying is it wasnt that odd, we looked short v essendon, and better last week, McCartin out and kept a tall

sinclair kicks straight maybe its all different

You mean replacing 1.93m McCartin with 1.99m Sinclair means going from a small forward line to a big forward line???

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sinkers is a lumberer.

Mills was good in the mids and helped give us some first touch in the 2nd half.

Agree but lets see him stay there for 6 weeks...why am I not expecting our coach to do this?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Trouble is, we’ll trade out Papley & Florent in return for draft picks that we’ll promptly burn on skinny half-back flankers.

And bring in a few 28 year old b-graders.

Hate to sound down on the club, but that’s the trend. And Buddy’s wallet is hurting us.

We are well and truly farked if Papley asks for a trade again with Hayward and Ronke falling off the earth where are our goals gonna come from lol?

all im saying is it wasnt that odd, we looked short v essendon, and better last week, McCartin out and kept a tall

sinclair kicks straight maybe its all different

Did we actually look short against Essendon? I felt we were more than fine in that game. I'd rather play smalls at night.

Are we asking to much of Heeney? not sure but his inconsistency is a bit worrying.
Teams are putting a lot of work into him ... we probably need to get as little creative with him. Saw it last week not as much this week, it looks like team mates get in his way and compete for the same ball. We need to learn to give him a chop out or block for him as I dont see any of that to help him, we leave him on his own to compete with multiples in the air. If he doesn't get going early, he seems to struggle all game, so we need to get him in the play from the start to get him going.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
May as well play Warner next week and rotate JPK and Parker forward.
Blakey needs to be dropped more than any player in the history of footy. Zac Clarke is better.
You are not ******* wrong Mickey. I think if he were not John Blakey's son he would have got the chop before last week. Similar story to Harry. Horse & Harry come from the same area and Harry is definitely a fav.

Need selection based on for not relationship to coach. Hayward is coaches pet. Time to start retweekung the line up. Need to get rid of these non performers

Blakey, Taylor, Hayward, Cunningham.

I would replace them with;

Gould, Stephens, Wicks/Bell, Warner or Ling/Stoddart/Elijiah Taylor

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

OUT: Blakey, McLean
In: Brand, Warner

Play one of Parker, Hewett or JPK up forward in turns in place of Blakey.
Dawson forward, Haywood back.

Harry C can play - but wasn't great tonight. Wouldn't be upset if that call went either way. But who would come in, IDK...

maybe gould?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back