The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG... The Storm vs Roosters game was the craziest NRL match I've ever seen.

The last 5-10 minutes of Normal time was the biggest rollercoaster.

Spewing that Bellamy wasn't shown when a penalty was given away.

Last edited:
Just described by Sydney commentator on Matty Johns Show as the greatest game they have ever seen. And Storm won. Last 10 minutes was extraordinary. I thought we were gone. Being part of greatest game ever only matters if you win. Wow - what a game. Go Storm.

Just described by Sydney commentator on Matty Johns Show as the greatest game they have ever seen. And Storm won. Last 10 minutes was extraordinary. I thought we were gone. Being part of greatest game ever only matters if you win. Wow - what a game. Go Storm.

Watched the whole thing 👍 Amazing game. Gotta respect the Storm, Bellamy, Smith and North's own Ryan Pap.

IMG_4375.jpg

Watched the whole thing Amazing game. Gotta respect the Storm, Bellamy, Smith and North's own Ryan Pap.

View attachment 904866

Outstanding performance it was. Bloody loved it. What a club!

Watched the recording of the Blues v Saints afterwards and really couldn’t get into it. Still on a high from the Storm comeback win.

It was a great game. Maybe not the greatest ever, or the greatest ever comeback tho.

Penrith came back from three tries down in the last 5 minutes once. There have been some incredible games in the NRL since I moved up here and that doesn't include SoO.

It's like people talking about the greatest game of Aussie Rules ever. In 1999 we played Port and the lead changed about 8 times in the last quarter, most of that in the last 15 minutes.

If that wasn't the greatest game I've ever seen I dunno what is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back