Preview Round 4: Changes and prematch discussion vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was harsh on Bonar but he wasn't really selected last week just came in as emerg and gone out again as cunners fit again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep Bonar very unlucky, should have been played more last week in the guts

Ahern with his versatility and ball use is still best 22 for mine and also stiff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think Jamie was particularly bad last week, certainly no worse than about a dozen others. But it seems like Shaw had this move ready to go as a statement, and I have no problem with that. Dropping kids and swapping them with other kids isn't a statement. But dropping someone from the leadership group certainly is.

As i said int he trade thread we're a young enough side now, we need to look at good footballers who are ready to go. That's how we'll make up the gap.

ten years of ******* around has ended. It should have ended with a public lynching, but I suppose they are now politically incorrect?
The fun police have ruined everything

Yep Bonar very unlucky, should have been played more last week in the guts

Ahern with his versatility and ball use is still best 22 for mine and also stiff
Plodder against Sydney, Ahern needs to pull his head in. He’s been given a second chance, needs to get fit or piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back