Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
‘I don’t believe in climate change.’ / ‘haven’t done C02 research‘/ ‘don’t believe the majority of scientists who accept climate change.’
and it goes on- her understanding is limited because she hasn’t done pretty basic research. Sounds very stupid to me.

Thanks mate.

Are you paraphrasing or did you get those off a site with a transcript?

If so, post the link

Offensive? You must be kidding. Hard lockdown is a failed policy. Surely even you can see that?

Both had the right idea but caved in under pressure.
I said slow to react. Nothing about hard lockdown but since you raised it perhaps if they weren't slow to react it wouldn't have been.
Gee Meds, you are losing it, you gave me a perfect response.
So do you find it equally offensive?

Offensive? You must be kidding. Hard lockdown is a failed policy. Surely even you can see that?

Both had the right idea but caved in under pressure.

LOL, the only way hard lockdowns have failed is that they have failed to result in as many deaths as not locking down.

Weren't you one of those who called Covid a hoax? Now, that's absurd and offensive.

I wish I was so much better at origami and had a degree in it. My life would be so fulfilling.
Proving my point with your reply.

Your apparent grasp of what an Arts degree entails shows you’re either consumed with envy for those who have one, or nowhere near bright enough to get one.

Not sure you realise what a fool you’re making of yourself.

Last edited:
‘I don’t believe in climate change.’ / ‘haven’t done C02 research‘/ ‘don’t believe the majority of scientists who accept climate change.’
and it goes on- her understanding is limited because she hasn’t done pretty basic research. Sounds very stupid to me.
Fancy being so far up yourself that you think you know more than actual experts in the field.

Fancy being so far up yourself that you think you know more than actual experts in the field.
Candace Owens is just playing a role because its making her money. I don't think she believes any of the things she says. She is just a grifter.

Im sure their choice to not kneel would have been respected by the AFL and the media.
Do you think that there are many of these hard-done-by players who were unable to express their disinterest or downright hostility to the idea of improving conditions for everyone and doing away with racism?

Candace Owens is just playing a role because its making her money. I don't think she believes any of the things she says. She is just a grifter.

Continually making a fool of herself in the process. Its embarrassing. She clearly has no pride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be sorry :rolleyes:
Not really. I'm taking a different approach. I want to hear their ideas and question them more rather than just calling them morons from the start. It helps out them as morons without me saying a thing.

She has pride my friend. Conservative policies provide better outcomes for black Americans than liberal ones and she understands that.

Joe Rogan was cringey AF in that interview, squirming and turning red as a beetroot. If that was a criminal interview it would have never been admitted into evidence.

Prima facie example of overborne will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back