Preview Round 4: Changes and prematch discussion vs Hawthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s your next unfortunate target

I like the changes and gives us more flexibility.
Looks like Thomas will be used through the mids more with cunners coming in and two mids going out
I’m not the biggest fan of Jed...
Players who can’t kick generally irk me see Sam gibson

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As i said int he trade thread we're a young enough side now, we need to look at good footballers who are ready to go. That's how we'll make up the gap.

ten years of ******* around has ended. It should have ended with a public lynching, but I suppose they are now politically incorrect?

No worries mate, let’s paint some black onto them; would that suit your sense of proportional response?

I’m coming to the conclusion that Brad’s efforts to add another string to Paul Ahern’s bow a couple of off seasons ago resulted in his bow being smashed completely. Perhaps, he needs to get back to basics. Otherwise, we’ll just end up having to cut him loose. That would be a shame, given how he shaped up in his first 10 games.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mind you sympkin is named in the other fwd pocket so not sure that's where they will start....

Sure, but the point I was making that he was named on-field and therefore safe from being omitted when the final side is released, rather than being in the 'possible omission' pack on the extended bench.

The only thing that ruins all this is that xerri is pronounced sherry as opposed to cherry! Which doesn't fit as well unfort!

bHSfFfY.gif

Time to pour myself a large glass of Dry Xerri and try to forget that I was ever witness to such highly-relevant pedantry.

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Screenshot_20200627-004054_Chrome.jpg

(Changes made after the horrible loss to Adelaide in 2013)

Brad Scott expressed his anger in the press conference and said he would push players and those that did well played.

He goes and makes a forced change and drops a rookie in Majak Daw.

The inherent problem was talk, but no walk. Players would get away with inconsistent performances.

Shaw expressed a lot of disappointment in his presser as well but look what happened this time.

And the Sydney game isn't as bad as the capitulation to Adelaide.

Shaw ain't mucking around indeed.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m coming to the conclusion that Brad’s efforts to add another string to Paul Ahern’s bow a couple of off seasons ago resulted in his bow being smashed completely. Perhaps, he needs to get back to basics. Otherwise, we’ll just end up having to cut him loose. That would be a shame, given how he shaped up in his first 10 games.

If adding another string to his bow was to eat s**t and drink piss, hes done well! The kid needs to get fit

and if he doesnt get fit, i’d delist him.. hes quite frankly clogging the list At this point in time

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
View attachment 900658
(Changes made after the horrible loss to Adelaide in 2013)

Brad Scott expressed his anger in the press conference and said he would push players and those that did well played.

He goes and makes a forced change and drops a rookie in Majak Daw.

The inherent problem was talk, but no walk. Players would get away with inconsistent performances.

Shaw expressed a lot of disappointment in his presser as well but look what happened this time.

And the Sydney game isn't as bad as the capitulation to Adelaide.

Shaw ain't mucking around indeed.
Liked for historical homework 👍

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sure, but the point I was making that he was named on-field and therefore safe from being omitted when the final side is released, rather than being in the 'possible omission' pack on the extended bench.

bHSfFfY.gif

Time to pour myself a large glass of Dry Xerri and try to forget that I was ever witness to such highly-relevant pedantry.

Now that one does work!

If adding another string to his bow was to eat sh*t and drink piss, hes done well! The kid needs to get fit

and if he doesnt get fit, i’d delist him.. hes quite frankly clogging the list At this point in time

I’m assuming you’ve got some sort of personal relationship and inside knowledge about Paul’s behaviour. If what you said is the case, he certainly won’t last under Scamper. In fact, I’m completely flabbergasted that Scamper has allowed him to be selected (even permitting him to be an emergency) under the circumstances you’ve outlined.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
I’m assuming you’ve got some sort of personal relationship and inside knowledge about Paul’s behaviour. If what you said is the case, he certainly won’t last under Scamper. In fact, I’m completely flabbergasted that Scamper has allowed him to be selected (even permitting him to be an emergency) under the circumstances you’ve outlined.

he must have had some catnip before he allowed the selection:
17219.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back