Game Day GC v Freo 27th June Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Inveigh Slang

Club Legend
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Massive game for both clubs.

GC to extend their winning streak while Freo needs to get their first win of the season.

Serong to debut

Hill first game back this season

Freo by less than a goal

I reckon we're every chance here. GC have never been the most consistent team and they'll be lulled into a false sense of security after playing sh*t teams like Adelaide and the eagles.
Sure they played sh*t teams but they made them look even more sh*t. I think GC are the real deal. We may be about to cop our first spanking of the year.

Sorry to say it but.........

Anyone have info on the scratch match earlier? Someone said Blakely played well.. not much info on it besides

• Banned
Anyone have info on the scratch match earlier? Someone said Blakely played well.. not much info on it besides

Yes, I listened to Rock being interviewed on the ABC radio.

Suns won.

Port fielded 7 top-up players.

Connor and Fredricks played well

Our undermanned defence is one thing but when looking at the team there is a distinct lack of notable goal kickers. Hogan/Tabs/Sonny will need to shoulder a heavy load if we're going to kick a winning score, not feeling particularly confident tbh

I can quite easily see those three plus Serong, Schultz and Matera getting amongst the goal kickers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our undermanned defence is one thing but when looking at the team there is a distinct lack of notable goal kickers. Hogan/Tabs/Sonny will need to shoulder a heavy load if we're going to kick a winning score, not feeling particularly confident tbh

Matera if he gets back to form.

Fyfe whenever he goes forward is dangerous.

Hoping for something from Lobb, Schultz, and Serong as well.

i reckon JLo would love the opportunity to get his team above WC on the ladder this early in his career. Takes the pressure off in the WA fishbowl so he can focus on other things like his game plan, working out a best 22, and getting games into youngsters. Golden opportunity. Expect to see us come out firing tonight and running hard. GC still goes in favourite though. No question over that.

Been tending to a brisket since 5:30am - had a lot of time to think about this game and strangely feel that if we get a good start we’ll win this.
Let suns get their tails up and they may well run away with it but if we’re in it early I feel we’ll take the points

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have a good feeling about this game now that brisket has been mentioned.

Gold Coast have looked great the last fortnight, but that was without much pressure from the oppo. If we work hard put pressure around the ball we are going to win.

Key stat for today: tackle count

Need big games from Hughes and Ryan down back helping Logue out.

Really can’t wait to see how Serong goes, looking for ferocity at the contest and composure with the ball.

Who would’ve thought we’d be this concerned about a game against GC? I hope the AFL gives them a s**t-tonne of extra concessions. It’s clear they need it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back