Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, June 25
Sydney v Western Bulldogs (SCG) (N)

Friday, June 26
Greater Western Sydney v Collingwood (GS) (N)

Saturday, June 27
Port Adelaide v West Coast Eagles (MS)
St Kilda v Richmond (MRVL) (T)
Essendon v Carlton (MCG) (N)
Gold Coast v Fremantle (MS) (N)

Sunday, June 28
Brisbane Lions v Adelaide (G)
Melbourne v Geelong (MCG)
Hawthorn v North Melbourne (MRVL) (N)

Umpires in white shirts, black shorts and lime green socks looks shocking. Bring back their classic white shirt, white shorts, royal blue socks combo..

Umpires in white shirts, black shorts and lime green socks looks shocking. Bring back their classic white shirt, white shorts, royal blue socks combo..

ellis2.jpg

If they brought back this green (maybe slightly darker) they could wear the same thing every game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what we really shoulddd have tonight against Essendon (but obviously won’t.) It does look a lot better.

Did I miss something? I thought it was purple crusader today?
Yep you missed a couple of somethings.
Is it actually confirmed we're wearing the purple crusader? I've got a feeling we're just wearing purple socks (maybe has to do with the same manufacturing issue that the club said prevented the yellow crusader from being sold as a retail): https://www.saints.com.au/news/704012/saints-lock-in-maddie-s-match

View attachment 898963
I messaged St Kilda on Twitter and they said the club won't be wearing the purple hot cross bun this week because of production issues with the player issue guernseys due to COVID-19 (they'll be wearing purple socks instead). The jumpers the players trained in during the week were the retail version.

Edit - This would mean that this weekend is the first time St Kilda has played in it's regular red, white and black home jumper against Richmond's current clash jumper. The yellow jumper was introduced in 2015, but this was the same year Maddie's Match started (in 2016 it was played against the Western Bulldogs, and Richmond and St Kilda played a Tigers home game at the MCG and we wore Candy Stripe no. 2).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back