Preview Round 4: Changes and prematch discussion vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming you’ve got some sort of personal relationship and inside knowledge about Paul’s behaviour. If what you said is the case, he certainly won’t last under Scamper. In fact, I’m completely flabbergasted that Scamper has allowed him to be selected (even permitting him to be an emergency) under the circumstances you’ve outlined.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its got me ****ed. He would have struggled with the VFL side fitness wise. Probably VFL magoos wouldnbe where hes at right now

I’m assuming you’ve got some sort of personal relationship and inside knowledge about Paul’s behaviour. If what you said is the case, he certainly won’t last under Scamper. In fact, I’m completely flabbergasted that Scamper has allowed him to be selected (even permitting him to be an emergency) under the circumstances you’ve outlined.

Yeah, from his coolo.

Its got me f’ed. He would have struggled with the VFL side fitness wise. Probably VFL magoos wouldnbe where hes at right now

Confirmed :thumbsu:

Yeah I get they can't do drills together, but wouldn't the players have all been at the club together around the same time? team meeting?

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some rule that doesn’t allow the list to be at the club at the same time full stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be okay with his performance on the weekend? His plodding? The mediocrity has made you content has it?

No I wasn't but I see no need to abusive him and call him names.

No I wasn't but I see no need to abusive him and call him names.
This is not clubs for hugs here, these are meant to be elite athletes, he has been on our list for CMIIM, 5-6 years, a year where his body has held up during preseason and isolation and he turns up like that is flat out disrespectful to the club.

Edit: 4 years. At a second chance Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back