AFL Round 4 - Non-MFC Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon if they've just decided to roll over for the duration of the stay in the hub and expect to turn it around when they head home they're in for a bad time. Kidding yourself if you think you can just flip the switch on poor form. I feel like just blaming the hub is a bit of a cop out anyway, I think they completely under estimated Gold Coast in the first game back and thought they'd do it easy, and instead the Suns came to play and bullied them. Someone excused it by saying it was because of the hubs, and that's the defeatist attitude they've been happy to adopt since then.

In all honesty they weren't that good against us in round 1, our form from two games is pretty bog average but we had them on toast until we couldn't kick a goal from our first 35 entries inside 50.

Bombers are flaky, not sure the Blues win tonight means much. Also, even if the result looks good the performance wasn't. Very doubtful we'll beat either of Geelong or Essendon like the Blues have.
Can't read facetiousness?

How typically AFL is it that Richmond's first interstate trip of the year is to the Gold Coast except they're not playing the top of the league GC, they're playing the bottom of the league Eagles

The fact we didn't tank our hearts out for Rowell shows this club is never going to amount to anything....
So when dean bailey plays players out of position it's tanking when Goodwin does it it crazy Goodwin.

If there was a stat of undeserving winners in the past 5 years the bombers would be clearly on the top of the ladder. They almost added to that tally tonight. That's why every time Essendon make finals they're straight out. Look at their season last year they won 5 games in a row some of the most flukey wins you'll ever see. Anyway I just can't stand their supporters are the most unbearable.

The fact we didn't tank our hearts out for Rowell shows this club is never going to amount to anything....
I know this a joke but we were never going to get him, even if we'd finished bottom GC would still have received that priority pick before the first round.

Which is to say that we would have needed to continue tanking from 2014-2019 in order to get Rowell, and the fact that we didn't do that show that this club is never going to amount to anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ******* soft is Jack Silvagni 😂
Gets a little slap on the ribs and goes to hospital
It's weird that one of my first thoughts when I saw them debate that incident on Fox after the game was that you'd probably enjoy it

Yeah they look good. Can still go missing like last week but put the Tigers away well. Richmond are in crap form but they're winning games they should comfortably.
I just think the saints have a great mix of inside/outside and tall smalls on their list. They have everything

Really wish we had offered Ratten our job at some point between when he left us around 2004 (?) to now. Always thought he was a really good coach. Not surprised the see the Saints playing some good footy under him.

Another club benefitting from someone having worked under Alaister Clarkson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back